Search results

1. I

Evo vs Imprezza

both nice and attract chicks.. :adore:
  2. I

Advice engine oil for campro engine

try eneos 10w/40 semi syn = +-RM 90 or else eneos 5w/50 fully syn = +-RM145 superb..i tried myself and now stick to 5w/50...really2 smooth
  3. I

Post your TOP SPEED here !

how about this.. and this.. hhmmm..doing this by volvo s40...its one of my fella that have a big pocket to pay speeding ticket..hehe :driver:
  4. I

Post your TOP SPEED here !

ever smoke FD2R before...his meter showed over +-240km/h already (when overtake i saw from his dashboard) ..but at that time my volvo s40 meter showed below than +-230km/h..maintain that speed then i left him until no sight in 5 minute.. dunno my meter is not accurate/too heavy or thus FD2R...
  5. I

campro engine got sound "tek, tek, tek"

the best is always used semi or fully synthetic instead of mineral..high for any campro engine..the best is using engine oil that have thicker hot index viscosity.. use w50 engine..front index doesn't matter..but good to use engine oil that have 50 grade at the end.. example mineral...
  6. I

Price of Malaysian fuel up by RM0.05 cents: RON95-RM1.85 RON97-RM2.10 VPR-RM2.48

fuel + 5 cents = food + 5% = electric bill + 5% = transportation fare + 5 % + A to z + 5 % its lucky if only 5 %...we dont bother about fueling more 5% $$ in our tank..but we are really sick of this bloody 5% increment will make everything increase..!!! GOV can choose to cut from other...
  7. I

Price of Malaysian fuel up by RM0.05 cents: RON95-RM1.85 RON97-RM2.10 VPR-RM2.48

die friend..we gonna die soon...not coz cant filling our car tank..but everything will increase later...... some more...GST implement next..!!! bloody GOV blood sucker..:nurse:
  8. I

arghhh again...????? WTF and wait for next GST implement..god..i love my GOV..!! they are truly money sucker
  9. I

Malaysian petrol prices could go up by 15 cents if government approves proposal

ya..politic in our country today like a drama..full of actors and jokers.. everyone bz try to find others fault.. :hmmmm: us..? struggle to live :nurse:
  10. I

Malaysian petrol prices could go up by 15 cents if government approves proposal

no worries..it's a fact..for me if G want to cut 100% fuel subsidies also can..as long as the money goes to right person and the person manage to do a right thing..anyway before increase anything, please manage to support our bloody public transport 1st..and also at least pls look back on our...
  11. I

using thinner oil is good as long as u r not the one who always flooring the pedal..try to run ur car and maintain high speed in long journey..then u will know what i said..0/30w is good for town driving..but not for our campro when talking about hard hot driving.. pls dont push ur engine...
  12. I

hi there.. the tik-tik sound is about latch sound.. it will become more noisy if u r using thin engine oil.. to prevent from this sound..try to use thicker oil ( suggest to use xW-50 ) grade sae 50 at behind.. this is normal sound from campro when using thin oil
  13. I

Satria Neo Performance Hideout.

i'm already in virtual world..that today even satria GTi can blow any type R..:smokin:
  14. I

tailgate turbo...? not a problem for campro engine..its slow a bit to reach limit..but after 4k rpm..don't u dare to underestimate its power..me always tailgate BMW and always giving high beam to merc driver along highway that acting like he is the only one pay the roadtax..average speed...
  15. I

[WTS] Eibach Products

boss.. please quote me for eibach pro kit for BMW e39.. asap [email protected] thanks
  16. I

eibach spring pro-kits for various car

boss.. please quote me for eibach pro kit for BMW e39.. asap.. [email protected] thanks
  17. I

[WTS] Great offer!!! Eibach Pro-Kit Spring, HWL Adjustables and Improve springs

boss.. please quote me for eibach pro kit for BMW e39.. asap thanks
  18. I

Eneos Lubricants Promotion

bring it up...bump..
  19. I

would i say something..? for god sake please save ur money and get a good ecu (piggy back) then u will realize the power boost up from ur original engine at least +-20%..i guaranty that u will feel it i do in my waja campro..and plus..auto..heh change air filter = standard HKS ( not...
  20. I

Eneos Lubricants Promotion

BUMPPP for good oil:adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Meet the Lotus Elite, the new convertible GT sports car that comes with a folding hardtop, seven-speed dual clutch transmission and actual weight.

The model is touted to be a compact 2+2 GT and will mark a new ear for the British brand. The seven-speed dual clutch tranny will be the only transmission option, no manual on hand. And get this, the competition that it’s lining up against is none other than a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience