Search results

1. B

Yokohama ADVAN Fleva V701

so good meh?
  2. Yokohama ADVAN Fleva V701

a bit old news but still relevant :proud: Replaces the aging S.Drive: http://www.advan.com/japanese/product/fleva/ http://www.y-yokohama.com/release/?id=2571&lang=en tread design more or less the same but gained the ADVAN status. supposedly has better wet performance and lower noise (?)...
  3. B

Michelin PS4

Looks like PS4 is the new king of max performance: http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/Article/2016-Auto-Express-Summer-Tyre-Test.htm (CSC6 not tested though but i think it should be compared to Michelin Sport Cup 2) :burnout:
  4. B

Continental New CC6

wah.. CC kena hantam left and right.. this is comfort touring tire lah guys :rofl:
  5. B

Continental New CC6

saw this tayar live.. very ugly! like langgar paku
  6. B

Michelin PS4

Why not? :proud: With the launch of the Pilot Sport 4, Michelin are aiming to get the Pilot Sport name back on track. The new tyre borrows lessons learnt from both the Pilot Super Sport, and Michelins involvement with the Formula E race series. This has resulted in a tyre which has a much...
  7. B

Michelin PS4

Probably they introduce in these sizes for initial launch.. and later bigger sizes will come from europe.. once they start producing in asean countries, they'll make smaller sizes i'm sure. if they implement the PSS dna into PS4 then it will be excellent.
  8. Michelin PS4

Looks like 2016 is the year for performance tayar :burnout: PS4 vs Asy3 vs CSC6 MICHELIN Pilot Sport 4 | Tyres | MICHELIN High-res pics
  9. B

My suspension dilemma

Alamak.. after so much hype, ftuned ride quality isn't up to mark? (As far as street driving is concerned). they boldly claim that their product can match with big names and i do hope they can live up to their reputation. A lot of generic coilovers can achieve better handling simply due to...
  10. B

Bridgestone Potenza RE003

so cheap? good.. waiting for it to flood the market.. more choices for us.
  11. B

My suspension dilemma

I must have missed in my post. I was trying to say that for the 1-way adjustable from BC, the shock dyno graphs look all the same, be it for honda, toyota, mazda etc. the valving looks similar across the board :biggrin: the case is different for their ER series because the compression and...
  12. B

My suspension dilemma

A shock dyno is a shock dyno. It doesnt really tell how it will ride on a particular car. For example, all BC shock dyno looks the same. Their adjustable may work on a particular vehicle but not others (hint: generic valving). There are plenty of parameters to be considered when designing a...
  13. B

My suspension dilemma

Comfort is not subjective but Tolerance is. Actually many people will agree when a suspension is comfortable or not. It's just the acceptance level is different because there are people who can tolerate uncomfortable drive and there are people who can't tolerate crap at all. I just hate the...
  14. B

My suspension dilemma

Test drive lancer/inspira fitted with f-tuned or RCS.. and see which one you prefer. it's possible to have good handling with lots of compliancy on the road - it's the valving that matters. if you do not want high spring rates, tune the handling with thicker anti roll bars.
  15. B

Just found out that japan uses JATMA rating :proud: JATMA - Japan Automobile Tyre Manufacturers Association, Inc. Seems like re003 wet rating only B.. good tires like advan sport v105 is A.. so we can expect re003 wet grip is so-so..
  16. B

from japan's website, rolling resistance is C, and wet is B.. same as S001.. don't know what rating is this, definitely not UTQG.. got a report that size 195/55R15 is made in indonesia, so expect price to be not too expensive?
  17. B

Wow!! i hope this re000003 price will be competitive.. but knowing bridgestone.. haih :banghead:
  18. B

205/45/16 tyre recommandation

try to scout around for S.drive.. they are having a firesale recently.. price drop
  19. B

Suspension setup question...

From your requirements, just get the tein street flex and be done with it. at least it is something that works out of the box. when needed, tein is rebuildable you can get it serviced by a local tein dealer or other reputable workshop.
  20. B

Standard rims are BORING

Nothing wrong with stock rims.. but if your car is 'tuned' and lowered, you need to add the bling factor mah :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifu,

i planning to send my engine for full balancing but i don have any idea who and where to send it.I heard there is 1 in damansara but im not sure abt it. Any other recommend reputated machinery shop can do this in kl? how much would they charge?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience