Search results

1. A

WTWarn:H&M Motorsports

sick&tired - sorry to hear about your problems with them I've been going there for the past 3 years to service my rotary. So far, no such problems in terms of attitude. I've even brought my own parts there before without any problems. Ah Seong does my car most of the time and I've had no...
  2. A

We're racing in the HPC-MAM 4Hr Endurance this Sunday!

Good luck Tom and Shedden!
  3. A

Zerotohundred.com's RM50K Supercar beater project, sponsors needed

Kev. IMHO, unless its a cheap fix, forget the BP mech. Just flat bed it to your designated workshop. Whatever cost you spend to get it going in BP is going into a temporary fix anyway. Might as well use that money into transporting the car.
  4. A

WAI HENG EXHAUST service too good already,maybe over good.

Wow... that bad at Wai Heng? I nearly wanted to do my tailpipes there.... lucky they didn't have stock. So at the end, I went to Torquegear @ Sunway. Clean and pro job.
  5. A

Proton + Lotus Media Go Kart Challenge with F1 Legend Jean Alesi

Nice writeup Tom and congrats!
  6. A

'(00) Karts with F1 Legend Jean Alesi and takes 2nd place!

Re: Proton + Lotus Media Go Kart Challenge with F1 Legend Jean Alesi Nice writeup Tom and congrats!
  7. A

My Castrol Edge Experience - Castrol Edge 5W-40 Review

You are too kind. You should check out some of the E38 in the 7er thread on bmwcm forum.... mine cannot compare le... :biggrin:
  8. A

By the grace of God, yes! :biggrin:
  9. A

Congratulations Kevin! See you in Sepang!
  10. My Castrol Edge Experience - Castrol Edge 5W-40 Review

I thought this would be the PERFECT test car for the Castrol Edge as being an old car, this will really test out its protective properties. Also, it’s a heavy car with a 2.8cc engine so fuel consumption is generally on the high side. Since owning the car in December 2009, it’s been running...
  11. A

After reading your review, I just realized how badly I write and take photos... Great review Kevin and good luck to you! :top:
  12. A

Thanks bro! Actually, poor quality pictures hides the car's imperfection well! hahah!! :D You are right sir... it is indeed an inline 6 and not 4. Who's da noob now? hahah! :embarassed:
  13. My Castrol Edge Experience - Castrol Edge 5W-40 Review

Here's my submission for the Castrol Edge Experience: Nurburgring Contest. Hope you guys enjoy reading! Here goes:- My Castrol Edge Experience To be honest, I never thought I’d get this far. It all started when I was browsing around paultan.org (blatant plug not amounting to a bribe)...
  14. A

recent pencala link accident fatallity

Wayne, Bryan.. chill guys... I see where both of you are coming from. I guess for the rest of us, we have the advantage of hindsight. Not that I condone what Wayne did, but if I ask myself honestly if I was in that situation, I oso dunno what I'll do... whack or not to whack... Sometimes...
  15. A

RX8,Caldina or Altezza

I think many ppl don't look at the S2k because its not as easy to find compared to the RX8 or 350z, or at least I hardly come across one when I was shopping for a car. I hardly see one on the road, but everytime I spot one, it brings a smile to my face! To see the potential of an S2k, follow...
  16. A

Pics & Vids from 4th Oct 09 HPC

Hi Romen. Great pics! Can you email me pic of my car? Its the blue RX8 (no. 015). email add andrewkuanyc[at]gmail[dot]com Thanks! Also, saw your camera mounting set up. Very nice! May i inquire what brand is it and where can I get one?
  17. A

Original Volks Racing Wheels 17 Racing Nut - Black

SOLD. Thanks for viewing.
  18. A

RX8,Caldina or Altezza

Totally agree. You hit it right on the nail...Its all about personal preference. If you like a certain car, why bother how many they are on the road. You can make it "yours" by adding different kits and wheels anyway On the other hand, if you really want something a lil different, why not...
  19. A

RX8,Caldina or Altezza

I like the look of the Caldina - very aggressive styling. I've seen some samples around with nice bodykits and wheels. If your sis wants the Caldina, suggest she find a GT4-N version with a sequential auto gearbox, recaro seats and all wheel drive, though the last one might just bring fuel...
  20. A

RX8,Caldina or Altezza

hah hah!! No need to confuse. One thing i've notice is those who want to buy sports car within the mid 100k range will definitely look at both RX8 and 350z. Those who choose the RX8 are mainly due to:- - cheaper road tax - better handling - 4 seater + bigger boot - rotary - like the...