Search results

1. fatality69

Why Proton SC insist on using SAE 50 motor oil for CAMPRO?

tempted to try engine oil on my campro iafm engined Persona by Toyota which is semi synthetic 10w-30 @ RM92 per 4L bottle.
  2. fatality69

Why Proton SC insist on using SAE 50 motor oil for CAMPRO?

plus, recommended oil by SC for Campro CPS is 10w-30 engine oil. And why can't Campro IAFM follow the same since basically the engine is 100% the same on the block and internals (except the rest of the stuffs attached to it)?
  3. fatality69

catalytic converter

4-2-1 headers is the solution. Here is mine Chicken brand (Actually its copied from Super Street headers. ) Header with Top Cat midbox to be installed. The midbox is replacing the stock midbox to reduce noise generated by the aftermarket header. Newly installed. View at the bottom...
  4. fatality69

Campro Check Engine light on

Mine is a 2009 Persona IAFM automatic. I replaced my stock exhaust manifold with a aftermarket 4-2-1 header with its o2 sensor being relocated to the bottom of the engine. Things were alright for more than a month that is until the engine check light came on after i accidentally jerked the...
  5. fatality69

Persona's new header.

hey zeng! i am jasondotcom from lowyat. nice to see u here. hahaha... ic.... mb u should install back ur hotbits? hehehe.
  6. fatality69

Persona's new header.

sorry for the confusion guys! LOL anyway... its pre-made. i dynoed my car before modding in 2010. ---------- Post added at 04:55 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 PM ---------- so anyone can give good advice / tips here in zth?
  7. fatality69

Persona's new header.

erm... i had a few nicks in zth due to registration problems which went unsolved for quite a long time. dunno why. so i end up with this nick.... rpm range..... it feels lighter almost across the rpm band and most notable around 2.5 to 3.5k rpm. have yet to have it dynoed to show before and...
  8. fatality69

Persona's new header.

huh??? what u mean change car? do i know u??? hahaha... anyways, yea i used to drive myvi before.
  9. fatality69

Why campro engines fail on crank!!! Campro 1.6 vs 4g92p

Does the current Campro still easily fail??? Mine is the Campro IAFM 2009 model.
  10. Persona's new header.

I just got myself a chicken brand 4-2-1 header for my ride. Plus Top Cat midbox too. Result was really nice. Much smoother power delivery and better torque. Just wondering though, what is Campro IAFM engine's firing order? I was told this version i was recommended is far better and its a...
  11. fatality69

Why campro engines fail on crank!!! Campro 1.6 vs 4g92p

Does Campro engine still fails at the crank for the newer batches? Cuz i dun hear much of it anymore....
  12. fatality69

fuel regulator

FPR for NA engines are useful??? I see some dudes install FPR on their NA engines.... Can be tuned for more power or better fc is it?
  13. fatality69

My Persona Turbo

1.0 bar with standard internals? Are u sure man? ---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ---------- i am ah foo's friend la.
  14. fatality69

Campro, Campro IAFM and Campro CPS exhaust pipings

On paper only +2 more torque than IAFM / regular Campro
  15. fatality69

My Persona Turbo

nice to see u here rex.
  16. fatality69

Campro, Campro IAFM and Campro CPS exhaust pipings

Hello????:confused:
  17. fatality69

campro engine got sound "tek, tek, tek"

Your replies.... yes and no. Yes - If TS's campro is IAFM version, then yes... it is indeed the IAFM problem. No - common la...its totally not like vtec at all. not even close! . hehehe... i wish :P. It's basically an integrated intake manifold incorporating two intake runners of different...
  18. Campro, Campro IAFM and Campro CPS exhaust pipings

I have made some observation of various campro editions like the gen2, persona, waja cps, exora, satria neo. What i observed that those with normal campro / campro iafm engines have a particular exhaust pipe size. and those with campro cps will have much bigger pipe sizing. i gathered that the...
  19. fatality69

Don't Buy Nissan Sylphy

wow even nissan? omg. My ex MyVi automatic (3 years plus) had endless problems more less like what TS is facing. I got soo fed up of it and i sold it off.
  20. fatality69

need advice on fuel regulator/pump

so since we on this topic, does it make any improvements on stock NA engine? :questionmark:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Oil Catch Can Help needed

I have no idea whether my oil catch can is properly connected as it has 3 inlet/outlet. Please refer to the pic. Can someone correct me if this is connected wrongly and where it should be connected to? Please assume that I do not know where the PCV valve is... Thanks!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience