Search results

1. hose from t/body ti airfilter box 4 persona

where can find oem hose from t/b to airfilter box other than proton spareparts shop? can i find at normal spareparts shop? newbie here, tq for helping...
  2. maxpain

Wira Owners Club.....

really ar bro stock 1.5 can reach 180 easily? 1.5 wira can reach 180 in a short distances? urs can reach 195kmh? mods or standard? ---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ---------- :biggrin:hihihi...
  3. maxpain

Wira Owners Club.....

skyline maniac... hihi...i dun mean that ur member do illegal race and i didnt see any stikers coz it was dark, just i wanna know if somebody knows the person. actually i wanna know what engine that fella fit in on his engine bay...:) can follow that gen2 cps 180kmh with 1 car gap...and im the...
  4. maxpain

Need solution - Persona 17" rim sangkut!

go for 205/45, is better for persona... looked for the rim that the offset is 38-40.
  5. maxpain

GEN2 Buddies!!!

which area of Kepong donkey KE? last time im staying that area too... ---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 AM ---------- gen2 with black hood always have a mod inside the engine bay...:biggrin:
  6. maxpain

Wira Owners Club.....

hai guys...anybody here is from putrajaya? im looking for wira dark grey with trumpet exhaust that just race with gen2 this morning about 1.30am after Maju Express highway toll, the plate number, i didnt remember...or anybody knows him, pls pm me... tq. :)
  7. maxpain

GEN2 Buddies!!!

yups, that true and make the air sucking volume higher...ssrrootttdd...nyum-nyum...:biggrin::biggrin: i love to do open pod too, but a bit expensive. so i just play with drop in...
  8. maxpain

GEN2 Buddies!!!

why changed to open pod bro? drop in not gud enuff?
  9. maxpain

GEN2 Buddies!!!

cool bro...come to putrajaya... can yamcha here :)
  10. maxpain

GEN2 Buddies!!!

where u from speedo? what color of ur gen2 cps?
  11. maxpain

Gen 2 CPS Thread

ooo...ic..ic... no wonder ppl in club do that...newbie :p
  12. maxpain

GEN2 Buddies!!!

ermm...i love n/a so much... and im so damn hor*y with turbo...:p
  13. maxpain

Gen 2 CPS Thread

i can make a question from ur answer... why gen2 1.6 change they piston to 1.3? cps pistons did'nt do a good job ka? :)
  14. maxpain

Gen 2 CPS Thread

huhu...very gud question... got to asked the sifus for this question...dato nan83...i think he can answer the question...:) ---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:23 PM ---------- nan, hows ur cps now...no more mods? since u got car with tebo power...
  15. maxpain

Gen 2 CPS Thread

16. maxpain

Gen 2 CPS Thread

bro, try to check ur silencer box. 1st time i get my car got that sound too...then i discover that the silencer box "bocor" at the bottom...
  17. maxpain

GEN2 Buddies!!!

welcome bro to the world of cps...hihihi
  18. maxpain

Gen 2 CPS Thread

cool...good theory, good explanation and a good experianced...:) like the video showed, it's easy to reach 180kmh in to 34 second... :p
  19. maxpain

Gen 2 CPS Thread

i knew this guy...he's from Kelantan. i've already talk to him and he a very nice guy, not "kedekut " with his knowledge...he told me that his car is all in standard condition. before he play with gen2 cps, he already play with wira gsr. imagine...that u changed the head manifold with 4-2-1...
  20. maxpain

Gen 2 CPS Thread

i think just a lil bit tiny sound...overall, u cant hear it...:) all u can see is the meter just going up and up...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there ,

does anyone knw where can i get the replacement of the remote control ( Transmitter ) for viper 560xv alarm ? how much it costs? it can be repaired??currently i'm using the spare one ... please help ..thank you
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience