Search results

1. S

Original leather

price for perdana v6 with and w/o door trim, pls, thanx
  2. S

Mygreenoil airport drag race - 6 dec 2009

Re: MyGreenOil AIRPORT DRAG RACE 2010 Round 1 - 3 Jan bravo bro! idup drag!
  3. S

wira 1.5 se standard..

hahaaa...up to u bro, i just sold mine...useless car all the way this SE
  4. S

KL Motorpark at Bukit Jalil

on paper, everything look good, but when you go down to the venue and measure it, wahlau, not enuff length la...but the minister oredi launch what...so when this kind of ppl/organization with the backing of the political or govt (?), the plan should be good and materialized? how about the safety...
  5. S

Terengganu Drag Challenge 2009

quite funny though, every single time drag in ganu, no official result from the organizer was posted...and let the others wonders...great game should come out with concrete evidence...dokgitu? my 2sen opinion la...anyway, congrats to the organizer and...
  6. S

Perak Super Series::Drift Battle::Round 1

agree with that, but in reality, building a new track regardless where ever it is, IS harder and more difficult than we could imagine. been there done that. but who ever can bypass all those hurdle, i SALUTE them. all the best! and hope this gonna be a reality for the goods of our motorsports scene.
  7. S

EMS Project Cars

kg gajah, drag. tried to call the number advertised in hypertune for perak super series but damn, no one answered! organizer got only ONE number to contact ah? no form ah? website still under construction meh? the lauching was so grand that day ar rum...
  8. S

EMS Project Cars

heard that the yellow satria gonna be featured at kg gajah this 18th? can't wait to see how it goes....all the best.
  9. S

Kemaman Drag Car

salams to all. wshing u all a haapy new year and just wondering when we can see an event witnessing the battle of the "ganah" vtecs in kemaman...? ada orang buat kemaman cub prix last november...aik...motor jer...kereta sure buleh punyer...baru meriah....go vtech!
  10. S

KL Motorpark at Bukit Jalil

are they really serious to do drag at bukit jalil? really? got enuff stretch aaah?http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/images/smilies/gtnsmilies/love.gif

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any idea how to make a good heatshield ?
im using currently aluminium sheet , quite thin + superlon + cf film
looks like this , but anyone know to make it stronger , any material available out there ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience