Search results

1. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

Hello brader2......how u guys doing??? A family day is being organized especially for the 6th gen Accord/Torneo owner and ex-owner on this coming 26th and 27th of the month in Cherating beach, Pahang. Those who interested can forward your name to me before 12 January thru my phone number...
  2. alwhitesat

cornering type tyre for daily drive

any tyre also can lah....for a skillful driver one tip for you: u need a good road contact tyre, so i suggest u get a tyre which has less groove and bigger pitch, and to reduce any wobbling effect, get a harder sidewall, and put air pressure 34-37psi at cold temp
  3. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

hello abang2 semua i'm still driving one!!hehehe
  4. alwhitesat

First Drive: Toyota 86 - The best handling compact FR coupe now!

not impressed with the UMW package....especially the michelin crappy rubber (cant remember tho)......the much slower civic fd 2.0 came stock with better tyres, pilot preceda 2....what a shame!
  5. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

problem solved immediately after using the oil, no sound, no crunching, u will shift smoothly afterwards...i've been using the oil almost 4 years now, also in sepang track, no issues at all!! and it's nothing to do with ur clutch, unless the clutch pump also got problem, better check for...
  6. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

contis.......trust only merc, just merc had this problem when i first bought my car......solution to this, just pour mineral based engine oil to the gearbox, use only 20w-50 grade, and always service at 5000km interval
  7. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

hahaha...definitely not ferrari, and seriously, i'm downgrading kenal lagi ke dengan WQK2052 tu? :wavey: i already did, u need to dig it up me!!!!! re30 and se-37k
  8. alwhitesat

The Engine Oil Discussion Thread

poll result is surprising, i am mobil1 fan/user too
  9. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

maybe ur system has blocked photobucket la bro downgrade to n/a jom! i oso notice dat!
  10. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

where's everyone ni?????
  11. alwhitesat

????Turning radius left right unequal????

It can be adjusted.....just send your car to tyre shop, and adjust the steering position But, that's the way I prefer, we tend to do more right u-turn, hence, i asked the foreman to adjust my steering more to the right.....
  12. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

waahhhh..ur car already travelled almost 240k km.......so, now only 95k km la...hahahahahha the stopper and teflon brake hose??already installed?? btw...this is a facebook group created for cf4/cl1 owner...do join, thank you. Selamat datang ke Facebook - Log Masuk, Daftar atau Ketahui...
  13. alwhitesat

dunlop direzza z1 sport

learnt a haggling skill from a friend whom always bought his tyre from hup shun...need to speak kelantanese thus will get cheaper price...hahaha....but actually i was only enquired the z1* price for a friend....i am on the 17" tyre, sourced directly from japan as a replacement for my balding...
  14. alwhitesat

dunlop direzza z1 sport

yes bro...try hup shun, last december it was priced at rm360 per pc.....i only have good feedback for this tyre......80% tread left after 1 year@15000km usage, sic tested and also genting uphill and downhill course....everything was great!!!!!!worth every cents
  15. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

yes bro, that was him!
  16. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

hehe...thanks bro....next session do join in, pm ur contact number yup, a the way, up and down, slew down right at the lake at ulu yam, fatigue that's because u weren't present wow!!! very2 nice
  17. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

gombak-gohtong-genting-ulu yam-batu caves touge 12/2/2012 photo session
  18. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

yes it is...the rm5 toll
  19. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

the bhpetrol station is about 700 meters after the gombak toll.....see u there
  20. alwhitesat

mods on Accord CF4

this time total is around 10 cars......perhaps more, because cl7 might be joining as well oh..ok...no problemo

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just wondering, Powerzone carry any twin carb preferbly webber and have the connector for Nissan GA16 series engines? If so, how much both new and recon ? Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience