Search results

1. G

Rainbow

i notice some of their stuff have "Hand Made In Germany" printed at the back. does all thier product line is handmade ? you can get a lot of rainbow stuff in eBay germany. but u need to get someone to help to translate ..
  2. G

Rainbow

where can i get rainbow audio stuff ?? any local dealers ?
  3. G

tuning for my kelisa

stanley, can you custom spring rates too ??
  4. G

tuning for my kelisa

akim, what is ur current spring rate ? what is the rate for a stok kelisa/kenari rate ?my rear bumpy too .. cut the stok springs .. dunno what is the rate now. stanley, im using 3kg for front .. what will happen to my ride if i change to a higher rate (e.g 3.5 or 4 kg) without changing the...
  5. G

To TiTAN users from one TiTAN user

acoustic .. i still want to call u sifu lah .. i read ur article before .. very good. and this one is good too. i also one of them that dunt really know what to tell them what that i want front my TITAN. im looking for the lowered look ONLY but dont want to sacrifice stock comfort .. if we...
  6. G

2 units 12" Audiobahn Natural Sound Subwoofer for sale (DVC)

selling at RM450 now each. take both for RM800
  7. G

Getting a 2nd hand car...so where to polish?

fai, other than Toyota can aa ?
  8. G

ok .. price cut. now selling at RM600
  9. G

Titan for Kenari

very bad (for me) la stanley. if you are around the cyberjaya bustand, i can give u a test drive.
  10. G

Titan for Kenari

stanley, just wondering .. what happend if i change to 2.5kg spring ? can I get more comfort ? another thing, the spring does the colors mean anything ? mine is purple and I saw some are red. I ask a Titan customer that day, he said red is 3kg and purple is 4kg. Then I ask Richard he said mine...
  11. G

sorry for the late reply. away for awhile. numerix : price can nego. PM me. netken : if im not worng this is not the Immortal series. It 2003/2004
  12. 2 units 12" Audiobahn Natural Sound Subwoofer for sale (DVC)

SOLD !! - RM600 - 2 units 12" Audiobahn Natural Sound Subwoofer for sale (DVC) It is ORIGINAL from the USA. This is NOT an immitation item. The subs are NEW and come with the ORIGINAL BOX (still wraped in plastic). All other standard items that include in the box such as allan key, manuals...
  13. G

Titan for Kenari

hi stan, i have a problem :( . I retune my TITAN last month and everything was good. this week something not right with my abs. the drive feel harsh and so bumpy in slow speed. there was no oil leaks at the abs. the tires are inflated to the standard stock presure (like it was before). going...
  14. G

Kicker Comp VR12" 2005 model

got warranty aa ?
  15. G

Newbies questions

while i was looking for a monoblock, i come across this term 24db/octave for the LP crossover. i've seen 12db/octave before. i have read through the links provided but i still dont get it. too technical .. anyone can explain in more layman terms. :D

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

haha! as a conclusion, we, zerotohundred.com members, shud open a car company, sure proton will go down mah..:proud:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience