Search results

1. M

spring bouncing rate

one shot go for TRD set.....dun ask so much! :P
  2. M

Alternator kong because of oil compressor?

The alternators are getting hard to find....I had to wait 3 days before I found mine, also because of power steering pump.
  3. M

Notebook Missing!!!

sorry to hear that, your stuff is all over the place and there was no one keeping an eye out...
  4. M

omg arab again

Wow...thats really amazing!
  5. M

need bassy sound but lack of space??

I think you need to be realistic abt the bass output that you are going for. mnkh is 100% correct, you will not get the output of a subwoofer, bass may be more pronounced but it will not make your mids go low....not to sub bass levels at least. For the money that you will be investing, do...
  6. M

Accord cheaper then Civic

The Civics are more in demand.... :)
  7. M

Need some advice

I doubt you can get the CDT ES 3 way for for RM2K-3K...The HD series maybe. Have you audited any so far? If you are planning to run active, you have a load of options, check out www.leda.com or www.madisound.com Good Luck!:D
  8. M

Toyota seg 1993

I agree, RM28K or so more likely....
  9. M

new 0 > 100 member

Welcome! Reloed the pic la wei... :)
  10. M

Q

Ditto! You know how much you are willing to spend on the sub and amp. With that, go to the installers and ask them what they have to offer(ofcoz dont tell them your ceiling la) andif the price is right, ask for a demo. If you can, go for known brands, at least those you have heard of before...
  11. M

Sound Quality / Sound Stage

You could also use an EQ to "tame" them....but if you have not given the MBQ's a listen, how do you know they will be sharp to your ears?
  12. M

need help from speaker sifu

Yes you can, home theater speakers will be of a higer impedance (6 Ohm, 8 Ohm...) so power wise, generally car amps are 4 Ohm rated.....you need to find one that supplies enough juice, but dont be to worried abt it. Hook it up and try. Hope theater speakers are generally directional, esp...
  13. M

Enkei CPS 2 for sale....

Wat size? 15 inch?
  14. M

need opinion

yohba has a point....a set of components in my opinion would be a sensible upgrade as opposed to replacing the stock spoilt speakers with the 6X9. The rear speakers could be easily replaced with coaxials at a lower price.You have the sub to handle the bass, your rears are just complementing...
  15. M

6" woofer driver

Go for a 10" minimum.....6" woofers dont do any justice at all. Honestly, you would get used to the woofer being in the boot and sooner or later you will just learn to live with it being there and taking up space. a 12" would be ideal but a decent 10" is ok too. What MPV are you driving?
  16. M

Newbie Setup - Amp/Subwoofer/Components

1 - Cant find the details of your HU, sorry dunno ifyou have enuff pre outs. But I thinkm ore than likely you would need the pre - amp. 2 - Yes you can use the amp for you components, your comps should sound clearer with the added juice. You can also crank up the volume more with getting...
  17. M

Huarggghhh

In Msia no one would be laughing back and this guy would need a 100 stitches!
  18. M

Yu Ef Ooo

wow, this is interesting. I am a firm believer that inteligent life is not limited to this planet but then being able to summon them at will??? Amazing stuff....
  19. M

Test Drive.. comparisons

promising indeed!!!hahaha....damn funny man!
  20. M

Razo Padel (new)

Hi, can you send me the pic and price for the Auto pedals? TQ!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

im just a junior wanna a performance Turbo cars, need help from profesional person to decide for me.

Should i go for 2nd hand Wira 1.8(m)limited edition 4g93n/a and add on turbo kit TDO4+E manage+turbo meter.....just boost around 0.6 bar but is more cheaper to feel turbo power, but if modify like this cause is engine n/a the engine will having any problem....

or go on 2nd hand satria 1.6(m) n totally halfcut to evo 4g63t, is it rm25k enough for process turning+transplant+jpj...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience