Search results

1. S

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

get it from electronics shop at pasar road which u can choose which shop u want to buy the box..........
  2. S

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

hai........refer to pix no.2 there are three wires........one for batery + ...one for batery- and another one where did U connect..? what is the value/ohm of the resistor that connected to the LED..? would like to DIY......when I have no doubt anymore.......
  3. S

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

cant open it....the message shows......Can't open file: 'picture.MYI' (errno: 145).....anybody help please........
  4. S

DIY Voltage Stabilizer

hai MR.servo.......... the wiring connection still not clear.........ok.......fixed it with parallel connection as per fig.3.....but which caps go first ....etc etc......could u please specify on the wiriing diagram connection.... thnxxxxx mr.servo......I would like ti try this DIY.....
  5. S

Magnetised Air flow

I did that HDD magnet at the fuel line n at the air flow ram........but want to use more powerful magnet than HDD magnet....need powerful magnet but not so big.......as MR.KABU mentioned....anybody know the shop selling magnet?
  6. S

DIY Water Injected

quote by fabianyee:- I have unplugged my water container and it's now functioning like those microcompressor thingy, I just leave the valve open to draw in more air... Total cost < RM20... 3meter black Vacuum hose RM10 Aquarium Valve RM3 1-way water valve (attached to water container) RM1.50...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hie guys wht is dat? isit the flexible thingy brfore connecting to the exhaust piping?
the one dat always got scracthes if car too low passing the msian bumps?
i mean after the xtractor 4-2-1 den the lookalike pineapple thingy. is dat catalytic converter or flexible? doubt here
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience