Search results

1. N

B14 owner club!!

Is there any survival b14 owner in kl ?
  2. N

B14 owner club!!

Hi guy need to know . How to fix the meter la for b14. Im from gombak.
  3. (WTS) Nokia N70 for sale

i have 1 unit nokia N70 up for sales if u guy interested kindly give me a call or sms . SOLD
  4. N

RB20DET Engine to let go

stormlcc, i dont have transport to provide, self collect its better. hehehe dr D, yaa lor l200 engine kosong more expensive is it :)
  5. N

RB20DET Engine to let go

thank you DR D, hehehehe since when u change ya nick ??? any way that nick ok also, i know what that D means hehehehehe :) i wish if lizard also can clearify, much more better. hehehehehe
  6. N

RB20DET Engine to let go

yup only rb20det engine kosong from halfcut and manifold rm300 no kidding.
  7. N

RB20DET Engine to let go

yup rm300, why ?? you want me to increase the price is it ?? anyway that is the price real one :)
  8. RB20DET Engine to let go

RB20DET engine+manifold rm 300 RB20DET Front Calipers Original 4 pot R32( 1 pair ) rm 300 if interested kindly call me at 0129208117 faizal tq
  9. N

Kia Carnival Turbo?

saturnnine tq 4 the meeting that day :) wah u soo friendly n that carnival really nice hehehehe . soon i can join u arr, with my 6a13 carnival too hehehe :) oh ya soo sory that day i cant join u for makan2 at ya shop, i rush for sumthing that day..... next time we can meet and have a...
  10. N

17" 114.3 & 100 pcd kspeed for sale

another pic........ ohh yaa the offset +40
  11. N

rim 8 hole, multi pcd ......... thank u
  12. N

rm600 ehaab ......... sory bro cant acept trade in, i already upgrade my rim :)
  13. 17" 114.3 & 100 pcd kspeed for sale

17" Rim - SOLD Thank all cheers.................
  14. N

~cefiro A31 owners forum~

what is the happening lahhh ??? where is the other reply on 30, 1 and 2 disember ???? i want to know it is jadi or not to convoy to SIC this sunday what time ?? and where to meet up ??? :blink: :unsure:
  15. N

hehehe lizard is a gay, i know it long time ago, but dono y lately he become a full time gay hehehehe .......... any gath or TT for this ceffies members do give me a info guy. kind of boring duhh..........
  16. N

ZTH Cheras KL

im from cheras too, can join ahhhh ??? miles 10 cheras, should i say bdr tun hussien onn ....:)
  17. N

Hie all ceffies owner.................. im new here, wish can joint u all guys .............. actualy im friend of lizardlaki ........ :) hope i can hang around wif u all later.......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my car stranded yesterday infront KFC...car cant start...when turn the key no whining sound from the pump...try to shaken abit the the f-pump relay..but not working like b4 as what i always did..., left the car whole night there..nxt morning came with my mechanic.. they give a try and suddenly the car can start...can hear the f-pump whining when put car key to 'on'.. the question is...what happen to my car?? izzit the fuel pump relay going bad or that the sign of my fuel pump will gone after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience