Search results

1. M

Avoid : Bad Garage / Bad Workshop For Peace Of Mind

Better don't buy HID la... Bazir duit, then give chance for road enforcers to tangkap you nia...
  2. M

4G15 carb..full tank=below 400km

Mine is all stock standard just use Eneos Eco Touring 10-40 nia... Your car can have a lot of factors to bad fc so I can't really tell why... Best is to get someone skillful in engine parts. But then, if everything is ok, I suspect your carb. I don't know if radiator or gearbox do cause fc...
  3. M

RON97 went up?

@Csl Dude, your lengthy explanation that comes with the scooter sarcasm do not bring any relevance of why RON97 price should be increased in such a short time. And judging from economic growth, how would a country wealth increase when others had to cut down on their spendings due to frequent...
  4. M

RON97 went up?

What to do... Gomen die also want us to use shit RON95 to destroy our cars ma... Since they know many people are reverting back to RON97 they ma increase the price lo... To make us think twice before pumping RON97...
  5. M

4G15 carb..full tank=below 400km

Your FC seem teruk to me... My Proton Sucka 4g13 full tank RON95&97 can give me 500+km... Maybe your car too old and need some overhauling job? Tires pressure?
  6. M

4g13 upgrading

Btw, tumpang thread, what to do for 1.3 Campro engines? Wann cut on FC as well lah. :D
  7. M

I suspect my car is damaged by housemate

Re: my car was suspect housemate making it If you don't mind being in trouble, do anything. Cut the brake lines, C4, cannibalism, anything! If not, just get proofs and report to police. Simple as that.
  8. M

peugeot 407 or a 2nd hand BMW320i

You need to cater on the money in your pocket and also state the details of the car...
  9. M

4g13 upgrading

I guess can... For the purpose of raising the compression for more power without affecting fc. From my previous discussions with certain sifus they said its possible but you need to skim the 4g13 head (not sure about this though). You can either bore your 4g13 block to 4g15 or just directly use...
  10. M

4g13 upgrading

Biggest rim size should be 17 provided right suspension setup, but surely a lot of power loss because of the tyres weight and frictional resistance surface. For a 1.3 car max recommended rim size should be 15".
  11. M

Proton Inspira now available at the showrooms - Prices start at RM78,999

I do agree a little part when it comes to copying, but if Proton buy back the technology, then they have every rights to do what they are to do as they wish. Blame Mitsubishi for that. Some more in such short time to release the Inspira, I don't think they have much time to even modify the...
  12. M

Stolen Black LMST, BJB2329

If its Lambo should be easier to track since its so rare.... But if its a Saga its much harder... Just my guess nia.
  13. M

I did think so, usually I thought if wanna steal, the old ones should reap better stuffs, since sometimes people do mod their Iswaras with Webers or modify cams... Understandable why old Iswara may be stolen, but I still don't get it on this LMST sports edition. Not my car, a friend of...
  14. M

Lol. Hope so. Too bad its a local made box sir. :p
  15. Stolen Black LMST, BJB2329

This is my friend's car. Stolen outside the house at Klang. Fully stock, no modifications. Any info please tell... :(
  16. M

Myvii Vs Persona Elegance

I think Campros do have questionable performance issues due to Proton's QC. I'm driving a 2 year old BLM AT now, and I previously drove the last batch Saga. In comparison, although FC is slightly worse than the 4g13, the car itself is much better performance and safety wise. When test drove a...
  17. M

is it save to park your car overnight at hotel?

Yea, what Evo said is correct, its better to have your car stolen at safer places than at open space for insurance purposes...
  18. M

Questions on upgrading power

Ok, I understand a lot about all your explanation now, thanks a lot! But still, my main concern is to upgrade power, as much as I can gain without affecting my FC... So, is there any simple solution for me, again?
  19. M

Gen2 CPS 2010 Dilemma

Here's the problem, a relative recently bought a Gen2 CPS for which is supposedly being paid by her ex (conned by empty sweet promises) but after broke up she wisen up and retrieved the car. Now she was in trouble has the loan was under her name and a sum of RM670 is being deducted from her pay...
  20. M

Questions on upgrading power

I don't know about that, I always hear good things bout 4g91 EFI as its a car with better power, acceleration and FC as well. At highway drive, it can go 660km per full tank at 110kmph average speed. That's for manual tranny, Auto ones I heard not so good. 1) Twin carb like weber? 2) Will...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

Need some help here. I'm looking to the 4G63 -6AN fuel rail adapters with O-ring(inlet and outlet) as shown in the picture. Any idea where can I buy it? Thanks.

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience