Search results

1. M

Help! Where to study?

The only new automotive institution in Cheras is Promechanix...(sounds like PRO):adore:
  2. M

Engine swap for bmw e36?

For e36 318i...the more suitable engine to swap will be the m52 328i. Get the halfcut and dump it into your car.....and install a decent turbocharger kit....forget about supercharging... I've seen 1 before and it kicked a ss....
  3. M

Help! Where to study?

Small boy....where's the nearest to you? If klang...go to WIT(old equipments) If PJ....go to TOC or Despark(need to enquire properly) If Kajang....go to Times(poor quality) If Cheras....go to Promechanix(too new) If Puchong...go to Tractors(no comments) If Sunway....go to New Era(basically...
  4. M

Help! Where to study?

This will depends.....see he wanna become a chef in KFC or 'big fry' then... Anyway...its quite a good idea. At least your future protected....MB never dies...
  5. M

Help! Where to study?

if you're looking for skill....then why bother so much about the degree degree kind of stories? No point you have a degree but can't even service your dad's car.....:confused: Whites are famous to be real good in automotive educations. Asians...will be Japan definitely. What make you think...
  6. M

350Z Raptor Supercharger Kit

ugliest kit ever seen......
  7. M

Help! Where to study?

Honestly...I'm not quite sure about TOC due to I'm over-aged to join :biggrin:. But...by looking at their promises and advertisements...should be good for newbie like you. If not....who dares to advertise like that la....:hmmmm: Despark ar....my buddy's son was there. Get your certificate...
  8. M

Help! Where to study?

Alex Yoong....F1 sifu is there:adore: I think TOC is good for you maybe...can become their race mechanic....(poison):nurse:
  9. M

How to prerare a team and car? (Race,Drift,Drag,Rally) no shop PLS!!!

Hanslin....I'm sure that you're the one who's having great passion. I've got the car chassis, engines, tranny and some major performance parts and volunteer workmanship. But we're lag of funding. How can we get sponsors? Shall we do a sketch and proposal?
  10. M

KL Motorpark at Bukit Jalil

A new Drag Raceway Project will be in town!!!! this fren of mine needs investors to make another Bt 3.......
  11. M

Can Malaysian build 8. sec. drag car!

Re: Can Malaysian build 8. sec. drag car! i guess the major problem our Malaysian is that we never like to appreciate and support Malaysian. You know how great is their culture in Japan? you know how huge is the fans in the Westerns? Give us Malaysian morally supports. I personally would...
  12. M

This fren from Aussie is qualified for open classes....trust me...He's one of his kind...he really build monster cars.....
  13. M

Best tuner

If you really want to master in tuning and become a tuner.....that's possible. But if you think you want to achieve it in 10 years....then play with our grandsons la.....(no offence) You have only less than a year if you wish to cope up with our market. Join our racing team to develope...
  14. M

Can be any spec....now both the car is chassis kosong.....Bimmer can do drag and Circuit attack. I don't like drifting that much actually.....
  15. M

Best tuner

It's possible......I'll prove it. Btw...this topic is started in else where. We'll discuss this in that thread...
  16. M

I found 2 BMWs here. Can go for drag, drift and MME....
  17. M

I knew a guy who got back from Australia. He is building a few race cars. For drag racing, Circuit racing and drift racing. A very talented guy but very independant. Cos he said....Malaysia is so much different with Australia or U.S. Very hard to find potential sponsors. So he rather do it on...
  18. M

Best tuner

Sure black and white....you know people here la.....:stupid: An organization setup is never easy. But a good organization will be great fun. Imagine we have our own team...own rae car...own umbrella gals....hero of Malaysia. Can send invitation to open challenge any tuner's car. Can even ask...
  19. M

Best tuner

ya....very true. That's why we need to interview and select out partners. Racing team is a group of professionals. not super heroes..... Bump: ya....very true. That's why we need to interview and select out partners. Racing team is a group of professionals. not super heroes.....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

what engine can we put in iswara aerobek without changing tapak and tukar tapak?give me contoh.. :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience