Search results

1. wmb3223

MALWARE on zerotohundred

Me as well, there is a Malware warning frm my antivirus, I'm using a Aviral, bt nt very page is the main page only for me....
  2. wmb3223

Saturday night drift @ maeps every saturday

Nice Taxi ride..... huaaaaaa :rofl: hw nice if all taxi driver can drive tht way... sure many taxi driver will turn up nxt round......... :cheers: great clips to share. Thnks for the post
  3. wmb3223

Corolla SEG -(KL west till east side's club)-

if any of ur frenzz is working on the insurance co. thn mayb they can help as most of the owner contact will be held and share among the car insurance thn anything happen they will cross reference on the history. so jst check out with any adjuster or lost surveyor if they might give hands.... gd...
  4. wmb3223

sorry for the miss appoiment as oversea tht moment to do closing an account, i hate last minute rush hour, have to wait so long again for my 1st lesson, sure will not let it go again ths time, c anyone of u at tht time on nxt year........... merry christmas and happy new year
  5. wmb3223

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

ini keith macam spy lah, salut to Mr. Bond Keith :rofl:
  6. wmb3223

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

so already confirm old one more year for danny......... hooray :dancing2:
  7. wmb3223

TTT - 4th Dec - Welcoming of another Sifoo...

yalo...... at lest the long leg pic also enght :biggrin:
  8. wmb3223

Calling D.A.W.S Taiko

danny, happy birthday............is there any party :party: for us?? :rock:
  9. wmb3223

drift_devil05, thnks thn btw r u going??
  10. wmb3223

What is your favorite brand of shoe/sneakers/boots?

Re: Which shoe brand you like most? wish could have a Morreschi for my next week whn attend the enterprineur award dinner at putrajaya, anyone is going over there??
  11. wmb3223

What error code is this - in Japanese lang ! :D

what kind of engine is tht?? gt display tht saying in sentence for the batt water level........ mine is jst ignition lamp tht show batt only... high tech car (mst b expensive one).... gt display whn is the right RPM for the engine to kick off the best peformance out?? or the right RPM to telling...
  12. wmb3223

TTT - 4th Dec - Welcoming of another Sifoo...

me is the one who fly kite tht day........ stupid last minute appoiment tht make me could not attend to ths sifu here :banghead::banghead::banghead:, tought to meet up with the ae100 member thn join tht TTT later with some of the member bt last minute shoot wast realy spoil all my...
  13. wmb3223

Altezza & Lexus IS Archive

is true as the heavy stuff on our car realy do make it hard for our low end torque, expensive fuel for long run...........
  14. wmb3223

i'm comming to had my 1st season of drift, arnd 5-6pm shld b there, hope could have some knowledge abt drift skill frm a gd instructor there :itsme:
  15. wmb3223

i like my SEG wfhan as there always my 1st car whn as like 1st love u knw.. :knuddel:...... wish could date her out again in the blosom of my 1st time thn start to consider abt to mood the car gau gau and make i scream like 1st time i tekan to frazer hill at our nite out........ ayo so long time...
  16. wmb3223

Altezza & Lexus IS Archive

nice car as i like the carbon fiber bonet, if can wld like to have one as well thn cld have same ass like urs there :beer:
  17. wmb3223

yes confirm poison once bite consider admited, bt is realy good for handling once masuk tak mahu keluar balik dan nak upgrade the engine if nt hw to match with the superb handling series and for sure again rim shld be large enght and b able to c threw as there is a adjustable in the car to let...
  18. wmb3223

Anyone experience the FALKEN 912 before?

previously had a bridgestone s03 tht is a gd tire, thn later had a micheline pilot sport2 this a gd tire in both wet n dry condition as well perform very good in track play, try b4 yokohama ad07 thn abit noice for me and nt so good in wet road bt in dry is fastantic, currently using bridgestone...
  19. wmb3223

Altezza spotted!!!

spoted a silver tezza at jln puchong arnd 10pm reg 5545 silver colour and a white tezza at puchong jaya white colour with black colour trim reg. 28XX
  20. wmb3223

nice to meet u too :wavey:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Helo, all sifu. I am newbie in car, please help me out please. I am driving toyota corolla AE110 limited editon and previously i drive reach 120km/h & above, i heard nothing. Last month i found out that my car is "eating" the engine oil so i go and change the valve seal and the problem solve. After done the valve seal i got reach to 120km/h & above. i got heard no sound at all, since last week once i reach 120km/h i heard beep sound inside the car. i have no idea what is it, where is it come...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience