Search results

1. V

Satria Neo CPS problem

most of ur problems also happening to most of our neo frens. those witout CPS also facing this problem la bro.. cant explain much here... kindly visit www.satrianeoclub.com to solve most of ur problem...
  2. V

Which proton car is the best since proton was born

sorry i didnt drive any old proton model before so i have no comment on it. Best FC = Proton Savvy ( Proved ) Best Look = Proton Gen.2 Cps or Normal Gen.2 ( Very nice shape ) Most Sporty = Proton Satria Neo ( Very solid and sporty for its shape and headlamp ) Best Performance = Satria GTI...
  3. V

Performance on Satria Neo ?

thanks for ur comment skywalker.. FPR = Fuel Pressure Regulator , ACP = Adjustable Cam Pulley yup i did my rebore trottle body today.. very good response especially during 2k rpm start.. intake manifold haven do it.. budget problem.. ya.. if getting the FPR i will buy the full set...
  4. V

open pod is for those who like to rev.. and open pod got disadvantages also i heard.. so i bought drop in K&N very nice also.. so far satisfied.. any more review on FRP and ACP ??????
  5. V

guys, as i know the satria neo siemens ems700 is locked by proton ministry.. and i don't think can call them to remap it.. anyway y i get auto? haha thats not wad i wanted.. is my dad choice because 2 members in my family cant drive manual :banghead: My current modification : 1) K&N Drop...
  6. Performance on Satria Neo ?

Hi guys, i'm quite new to this forum so don cucuk me haha..hope sifu sifu like Skywalker etc etc.. can help me .. thanks alot guys.. i'm a SATRIA NEO 1.6 AUTO owner.. since my exterior modification is finish..i decided to modify my performance now.. and honestly i'm not satisfied with Neo's...
  7. V

Any Recommended Detailing Shop near this area?

Ok, i went to survey the shop behind the Oversea Rest as u mentioned. quite cheap but i dont think is reliable.. i saw them washing cars.. they using soapy car shampoo to wash.. just like those normal indian wash car shop.. but i haven test it.. will test it someday .. wanted to wash my...
  8. V

Satria neo

wow.. just noticed this thread.. hehe neo 1.6 AUTO owner here also.. about the r3 bodykit.. hehe i m using original r3.. yup it is FRP... many claim that is was Fiberglass also.. but after pointing out from a fiber guy.. he flaim that it was a FRP type.. it is more durable.. anyway hell...
  9. V

EXHAUST WHISTLE...for SALE!

bro interested.. still selling this stuff?? sms me if it is still available 017-6254419
  10. V

Eagle Eyes and R3 Product For Sales

Bro pm me best price for Satria Neo 1) R3 Carpet 2) Pivot Mega VS
  11. V

Raydiance - Car Club

bro can update ur new price here or at ur blog ?
  12. V

{WTS} Satria Neo OEM Seats Front Pair ! CHEAP !

BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
  13. V

1st post updated Bump: GUYS, I NEED THE MONEY URGENT!!! LAST OFFER RM280!!! INTERESTED BUYER PLS STRAIGHT CALL ME!! NOW U CAN GET THE SEATS IN SETAPAK CUSHION SHOP AND DO THE INSTALLATION ON THE SPOT!!!! IF COD only places for SERDANG , CHERAS , BUKIT JALIL and ALL KL SHOPPING CENTERS...
  14. V

BUMPZZZZZZZZZZZZ LAST 5 DAYS SALES!!!!!! GOOD NEWS* ITEM TAKEN OUT FROM MY CARS and READY TO SELL IN A CUSHION SHOP.. ANY1 INTERESTED CAN COD IN SETAPAK .. and ALSO CAN DO THE INSTALLATION ON THE SPOT.. INSTALLATION COST AROUND RM80 only.. any cars!!
  15. V

BUMPZ AGAIN FOR TODAY!!! THIS SALES UNTIL CNY ONLY.. AFTER CHINESE NEW YEAR I M GOING TO TRADE IN TO HALF CUT SHOP.. THE HALF CUT SHOP IS SELLING THIS AT RM500.. PLS GET IT FROM ME HERE.. I DON WANNA WASTE MY SEATS TO THE CHOP SHOP.. contact me 017 6254419 VoX. THANKS! Bump: BUMPZZZ SALES...
  16. V

Any Recommended Detailing Shop near this area?

yamcha ? hehe pm me if yam cha around sri petaling area..:) i like to detail also.. but not that sifu enough to DIY.. i always make minor scratch to my own car while i do the waxing.. so i decided to let detailing shop do it 1st :nurse:.. then i learn it there.. keke.. anyway thx dude..
  17. V

Turbo Vs Vtec

NA and IF is just a matter of choice. just a simple question here. Which chick will you choose ? A girl with make up all over her face or , A girl which have natural beauty ? I guess you guys will get what i mean :biggrin:
  18. V

Any mudguard shop that can fix my car? Need help!!

i had accident before.. and the bumper is not that easy like the things shown in picture.. becos 1 side of my bumper .. the caliper already torn out.. now i m using glu to stick it back.. thats y i say i need a good mudguard shop to do this for me ... this had been nightmares for me for so...
  19. Any Recommended Detailing Shop near this area?

Interested to do : 1) Car Wash 2) Engine Wash 3) Wax and Protection Location : 1) Sri Petaling 2) Cheras 3) Bukit Jalil A Proton Satria Neo WRG. is only 4 months old and i keep the car well maintained! I saw a lot of threads showing a lot of detailing shops but all of them is not under my...
  20. V

pm replied. bro pls call me once u got my pm.. thanks.. can meet me to view the seats if interested.. thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Watch this incredibly balanced machine, take on the Autopolis track. He laps a respectable 1:54:09 minute around the Autopolis track. His machine is so balanced that it could carve the corners around the circuit so easily. The V-TEC sound is synonimous with all things Honda, so a video not to be missed.

YouTube - Kyushu-danji NSX
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience