Search results

1. DIY Scramble Boost Controller

Dun flame me, i'm a noob + i haven't come accross anyone who has done it yet. ANyway, After looking at the GFB boost controller, it dawned upon me that it might be do-able for less than RM200. ie two preset levels of boost (ie stock n high). How does it work? For certain mitsubishi fuel...
  2. J

looking for sohc vtec head

N1 ler. not amoil.
  3. J

B8 vs vtec

actually, i just realised, i dun recall seeing any B8's in sepang for any of the drags ler. pls correct me if i'm wrong. as far as i know, the BPT is 1 of the most reliable turbocharged engines. it can take extreme abuse, while at the same time crank out huge amounts of power from...
  4. TD04L Hybrid

A friends 4G93T TD04L (twin fin) has some of its fins chipped off pretty badly on the compressor side. The foreman says this is becos he used the Blitz wire mesh filter since transplanting more than 3 years ago. The filter is still clean, so go figure. Anyways, he was wondering, that since he...
  5. J

The AMF Queen Search Competition Heats up!!!

u know wuts the problem? not enuff farking tits being shown for this round of pictures. show us some tits, n we'll vote for that chick who gips a shit if she only has an L-license.........
  6. J

Where to get transparent plastic rod?

r those rods flexible?
  7. J

Eterna Twin Turbo

thanks. anyone got anythink 2 add?
  8. Eterna Twin Turbo

Turbo guru's, A quick question. The 6A12TT engine has a pair of turbo's which boost in tandem. There are inherent limitations to the upgrading of these turbines due to the spacial contraints posed by the firewall on the 2nd turbine (closer to the driver), [not to mention gobs of lag if the...
  9. J

Brand new Garret Turbos for sale

inside means the down pipe goes back inside exhaust..that means no screaming sound once full boost... if outside means when your boost level reaches full boost from that onwards u will hear screaming wastegate sound....vrashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh like that :P...
  10. J

Charade GTti 1.0 Turbo

:P
  11. J

Brand new Garret Turbos for sale

can someone explain 2 a noobie, wut the inside / outside actually mean? R u referring to which route the waste exhaust is routed out? Thanks heaps.
  12. J

turboe'd 4G15

Honda....The Power of Dreams :o
  13. J

TRUE STORY U MUST KNOW

:unsure:
  14. J

turboe'd 4G15

might b a lil off topic here, but after some serious research on via the net n books, turbocharging a normaly aspirated car, just doesn't seem worth it ler. For the amount of money spent, better off just getting a conversion with an OEM turbo engine. Its less headache cos reliability is not so...
  15. J

IHI VF10 vs Mitsu TD04

guys need some help here, i freakin cuntfused Where do the following turbines come from (ie from which production car)? VF10 RHF6 (B8 210??) RHB5 VF28 VF22 VF23 thanks
  16. J

gsr1.8 + mivec head

couple of foreseable problems, imo 1st, the mivec combustion chamber volume is less than that of a dohc head effectively, bolting on the mived head increases ur compression. this can't b good for turbo cars. i suppose some engineering work on the combustion chamber 2 open it a lil or a stack...
  17. J

gsr1.8 + mivec head

ur GSR cam cover cracked, so u wanna change the entire head to a mivec head? seems a like overkill ler. y dun u change ur cracked cam cover instead? its like having a lil cut on ur toe but using plaster cast on it.
  18. J

Looking for Turbine

sdf, will do. thanks
  19. Looking for Turbine

Guys, Would you able 2 recommend a turbine for a 1.6 litre engine that flows as nearly much as a TD04L but dimensionally smaller? Reason being, my fren is turbocharging his car, n the TD04L cannot clear the aircond compressor. The downpipe just gets in the way, no matter how the flange is...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All :wavey:

I'm gonna post my DIY brake shoe change on my Myvi. Most of us know that brake shoes last very long, almost the lifespan of the car in some cases. Therefore we do not see many people changing the brake shoe. However, because myvi brakes suck, I thought of getting a better brand, at least at my perspective.

Story: This is my first DIY brake shoe change. I have done disc brake pad replacement which is fairly simple and easy but not brake shoe replacement. Thus before I...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience