Search results

1. H

Buying a GTR.

very nice mod there.. and definately worth it.. just pay and enjoy :driver: but, i dun think the pics is from the real car on sell, i dun see gonadoa(ganador??) side mirror and nismo rim ther :listen: y dun u call for more info if u're really interested.. haha
  2. H

What Have I Done..?!

omg.. sexy redddddddddddddddddddddd
  3. H

Is there any PINKY SKYLINE in Malaysia?

anyone hv picture of exactly ferrari red tone colour r34? :burnout: Bump: anyone hv picture of exactly ferrari red tone colour r34? :burnout:
  4. H

Air Asia Plane Poor Maintenance !

i tot aircraft which is more than 10yrs old should be recond 1st and maintain to continue flying? So,do you think the plane above is well maintained and safe?:hmmmm:
  5. H

Air Asia Plane Poor Maintenance !

may i know what model plane is that? If the aircraft is 10yrs old, it should not be flying. I'll forward this thread to a senior airasia LAE and hope he can do sth about it.
  6. H

Exciting news!!!!

guess u hv to take pills to sleep from now on every night :rofl:
  7. H

Hello. My JDM R35 in UK

nice!!.. Do you hv any video of ur ride ? i want to hear how she screams and watch her style :))
  8. H

Hello. My JDM R35 in UK

awesome pics + awesome car + awesome owner = ? :wavey:
  9. H

Will you sell ur skyline in the next 2-5yrs? IF yes..

very very garang.. this is serious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  10. H

Off-topic

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
  11. Will you sell ur skyline in the next 2-5yrs? IF yes..

As topic.. If yes, what car you might be buying? Just curious about what is the next ride will GT-R and skylines owner change after they have sell their old skyline:love: ..
  12. H

The soul Of the R35 GTR

i tot james bond like aston sardin? :hmmmm: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
  13. H

How old are you?

O.O so many 17-20 owners.. Must get one after I graduated and employ-ed on the 1st day.. takes ard 2-3yrs time(age 21-22).. still long way to go :bawling: .. but that time skyline also tua dah.. gonna face problem with loans :bawling::banghead:
  14. H

Off-topic

the movie will be much much nicer if paul race with the american assh0l3 :idea:
  15. H

new of skyline

At least... he don't gamble(epl) :thefinger:
  16. H

Best rims for R34 GTR?

nice ^ :smokin: Bump: nice ^ :smokin:
  17. H

BCNR33 GT-R for SALE :(

Bro, You own a car garage and this explain u're a car ethusiast (hobby), so it is very reasonable for a garage owner to invest his money into cars (mod and tune till kao kao) so as ur hobby.. I bet u'll lost ur soul after selling ur r33.. Well.. since you've tried ur best to convince ur wife...
  18. H

Nissan skylne GTT fully convert GTR for sell

keep this beuty beast and just get a cheap MPV :smokin:
  19. H

Another 800bhp BCNR33 on our streets?

this things happen.. but what can we do? Murderer also can be PM :thefinger:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all ZTHians,

I need opinions before i purchase an adj absorber.. Choice of getting a set of used HWL @ a price of RM700-750 or a new set of MINES adj from Sato Auto Acc. at RM 788 quoted from them. Their advert is available in mudah. but was wondering how come they selling so cheap.. any1 bought from them b4?? concern on whether it's fake or ori.. good review bout MINES adj?? Please advise. Appreciate it alot..

MYVI...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience