Search results

1. I

My ceFIRO

maybe you can check the battery connector whether is it loose?
  2. I

Help needed on removing the plastic panel around head unit/player

opps sorry my bad... it's Cefiro A33
  3. Help needed on removing the plastic panel around head unit/player

anyone know how to remove the plastic panel around the HU/player? plan to change the HU by myself yet cant figure out how to...
  4. I

Installed AT cooler for A33

is your ATF cooler an universal China made 1 or? think of doing to my recently bought A33 as well...
  5. I

Toyota Marketplace Links V2

99" AE111 JDM Rear Bumper http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/440509-wts-99-ae111-jdm-rear-bumper.html#post1064415134 AE111 GT Front Grill http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/exterior-and-body/440507-wts-ae111-gt-front-grill.html#post1064415132 AE111 Radiator Cooling...
  6. I

Welcome to Cefiro Club Malaysia

Hi to all Taiko, i'm from JB and can call me Ah Long, i just become the new owner of a 2007 A33 Cefiro 2.0 today..... everything is stock even the CD player so nothing special to mention..... :itsme:
  7. I

Pioneer, Alpine, Blaupunkt, kenwood CD Players

which 1 of ur Blaupunkt player can support the IDC-09 CD-Changer? pm me the price tq.
  8. I

Custom Banana exhaust manifold for AE111 toyota corolla SEG1.6

Thank you bro for such valuable info... m still in headache for the bush issue as they seems easy to wear out... mayb it cant stand my heavy usage as my SEG is my daily working ride n occasionally need to do some delivery up to 100kg on rough road... for the filling liquid PU into the OEM...
  9. I

absorber link ae111 problem

bro kayy, wat's the brand or ur stabilizer link?? suspect mine need to b changed...
  10. I

[Toyota] Looking for parts ? - Post here !!!

Any1 know where to get this type of front grille? http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t177/herb1_photos/2554569_20_full.jpg
  11. I

Nismo S-flow Muffler

item booked
  12. I

Tom's Super Air Intake Replica

item sold:smokin:
  13. I

Redline Lighten Aluminium Crank Pulley.

do you have lightened crank pulley for 4AFE/7AFE? in your list u did list out AE101 Corolla SEG... mine is 99" AE111 SEG
  14. Tom's Super Air Intake Replica

Used condition suitable for AE101/111 Corolla... interested party can sms to the number above, price can b nego slightly, COD in Permas Jaya/Taman Anggerik, JB. Postage can be arrange in buyer's expenses... sorry for late reply as phone wont beside me during working...:adore:
  15. Nismo S-flow Muffler

Nismo muffler, s-flow, inlet 1.6" outlet 3.5" bought as used condition & nvr used... suitable for NA Nissan ride, such as GA16, QG16/18 & etc... interested party can sms to the number above, price can b nego slightly, COD in Permas Jaya/Taman Anggerik, JB. Postage can be arrange in...
  16. JDM QG16/18 engine cover for N16 / N16 PreFL JDM emblem (original from G10 model)

JDM engine cover for N16 plug n play to your QG16/18 engine... nice rare item to make your N16 more JDM look... ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- JDM G10 Bluebird Sylphy emblem in Japan N16 is also named as G10 Bluebird Sylphy, item taken off from...
  17. I

AE111 fiber make front lips

boss, do u happen to find mesh(fish net) grille for 99" corolla AE111?
  18. I

Spied: 2012 Mitsubishi Mirage in Subang - Soon to be sold in Malaysia?

i wonder will it end up becoming the replacement model for Savvy...
  19. I

Ford EVOS Concept - The Next Mustang?

IMO the front looks like Aston...
  20. I

AE111 2 pot caliper - add weight???

No feel on any differences on handling n weight issue... slightly affect my friend as later braking than the past, which scared them sometimes... :thefinger: km_chew: as i know Mintye and Ferodo has brake pad for our twin-pot calipers, there's another 1 or 2 brands which i forget, our caliper...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Having sold over 3.7 million units in its first two generations, the Honda Jazz set the trend of five-door compact hatchbacks around the world and Honda Malaysia have just introduced the newly improved version of the Jazz in the local market.

The refreshed Jazz sports many new attributes such as refreshed styling, added safety...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience