Search results

1. Satria Wfc 6503 stolen!

hey guys my friend satria wfc 6503 was stolen at his apartment in shah alam seksyen 27, if anyone have any information about this car please call Nim at 0129764674. Thank you!
  2. cool toys suit ur budget(powered skateboard,scooter,buggy,atv,125cc mini bike)

If you see anything you like below you can have it brand new at low prices. Powered surfboard @ rm1300, Powered scooter (petrol or electric) @ rm1200-1500, mini moto X bike 50cc @ rm 1100, not-so-mini X bike 125cc 4 speed @ rm2700, ATV 50cc-250cc @ rm 3000-rm10,000, off road buggies single or 2...
  3. What tyre should i buy?

hey im planng on changing my car tyre, and i hav been searching high and low which tyre to use, so now im asking u guys opinion what tyre shud i buy. my tyre size 195/60 r15,its kinda like a rally car so thats y those big tyre and a small rim, do to my incompetence, i drove the car inside some...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

i have a one speed all the way wiper problem.

I've even bought and swapped out the whole wiper/signal control. problem still persists.

I read up more and it says could be a relay problem, could someone point out to me with a pic of the relay location?

i PM'ed a seller at shopee, mentioned that normally it is at linkage, I don't think so from my googling. So i went to look at the wiper motor side but couldn't find it.

I looked at the fuse box and i am confused.

So where exactly...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience