Search results

1. UltimateShine

CASE 3: 2002 WIRA detailing

Good Job brother ! Love that silky paint look :proud:
  2. UltimateShine

DIY Detailer's How to !

Another frequently asked questions : Should Sealant come before or after wax ? Sealant is a concentrated wax with longer sustainable protection than wax and therefore sealant should apply before wax. To obtain the longest possible protection, surface preparation is the key to ultimate...
  3. UltimateShine

Great Optimum Opti Sealant review

More Opti seal usage will be posted soon, stay tuned !!!
  4. DIY Detailer's How to !

Being one of the car care enthusiast, i found car detailing brings most enjoyment after the "Hardship, elbow grease effort" to maintain our cars. Unfortunately, there is no Doctorship, Degree or Diploma courses that we can attend locally besides the adhoc detailer invitation. (correct me if i...
  5. Great Optimum Opti Sealant review

This tested car was 16 years old, the first generation of Audi A4. The paint do have scratches around the body panel as previous owner does not take care of it coz I was told the owner sold this aged A4 for no parking space for the new car. :dontknow: After taking the car immediately it was...
  6. UltimateShine

How to restore Headlamps to former glory?

We were using Optimum Compound and rotary machine in this video clip. The rotary machine was "cap ayam" brand :biggrin:from China cost around RM 250, turning speed between 1,000 to 1,200 rpm. To know more about Optimum Compound...
  7. UltimateShine

You're most welcome, it is meant for DIY enthhusiast :driver:
  8. UltimateShine

Perhaps a DIY video clip is useful http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2zAQ1lcp0Q&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ultimateshine.com.my%2Findex.asp%3Fp%3D%2Fstatic%2FDetailing%2520Tips.html&feature=player_embedded
  9. UltimateShine.com.my -Father's day Exclusive 30% Discounts !

Happy Father's Day to all of you ! :biggrin: We are now offering an exclusive 30% discounts storewide for all Optimum and Smartwax products to celebrate this Father's Day ! offer end 30 June 2009. Logon to http://www.ultimateshine.com.my/webshaper/store/manufacturer.asp?mfc=14 Only...
  10. UltimateShine

UltimateShine AutoSpa Detailing Centre ! New Opening

Hi Optimus The dry vapor is able to remove bad odor for the interior to the extend that the odor is not arises from the smell of dirt deep into the car seat sponge. Please be informed that the promotion price of RM 59 ended on 30 April, now we are charging RM 150 net. Hi 5115 My...
  11. UltimateShine

Hi Kojaiz You got pm. Brandon
  12. UltimateShine

E36 = mid sedan = RM69 Top up another RM 0.99 you get Optimum wash and Vacuum under our new opening promotion as advertised in this month Media Focus newsletter in kepong, selangor :
  13. UltimateShine

Hey KrisMas Nice to met you that day, we would have more chats if there was no car to wash! Thanks for the professional review which is very well documented. Bravo !Bravo !:congrats::congrats: Our customers are very impressed with jaw dropped while they saw the entire waxing process in...
  14. UltimateShine

DIY -Retoration of head lamps like new !

The purpose of sanding headlights is to even out the layer (remove scratches) for a mirror, crystal clear finished after compound and polish. :itsme: we are using Optimum compound in this video clip ! Optimum Compound detail ...
  15. UltimateShine

Thanks KrisMas ! Looking forward your visit to our detailing center ! Our polish and shine promotion package above is using the following materials : 1 Optimum Compound - to remove heavy swirls marks and scratches 2 Optimum Polish - to eliminate mid to mild swirls and scratches 3...
  16. UltimateShine AutoSpa Detailing Centre ! New Opening

Greetings from UltimateShine ! Looking for High Quality Car Spa or to purchase full range of Optimum & Smartwax Products ? Now you may visit our UltimateShine AutoSpa Detailing Centre at: No. 9 Jln 5/36, Bukit Sri Bintang Kepong, 52100 Kuala Lumpur cozy environment Our...
  17. UltimateShine

if your glass is dull and hazy, just remove the lamp casing and wipe of the interior dirt will do. unless yours is stone chip then, just to bad :mad:
  18. UltimateShine

I am not sure if clear coat will peal off after sometime on the Plastic lamps and worst still if the spray work is not perfect. ie : orange peel effect which cause the lamp does not focus on the right spots like OEM standard. :hmmmm:
  19. UltimateShine

:listen: 3) sand with 1,500 and final with 2,500 girt sand paper to remove swirls, scratches and yellowish layer. 4.) Polish to remove the fine swirls left after 2,500 grit sanding. 5.) final protection with layer(s) of glaze or sealant .
  20. UltimateShine

For Sale: Tamiya TA-05 IFS

Beautify RC car , free bump for you !

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Which of you poor souls own a VW Golf GTi Mk6? No, this thread isn't meant to be offensive. If you're offended please get out.

Share some ownership thoughts. Yes, its quite unfortunate given the diesel gate scandal, the stupidity of the after sales and service in Malaysia (all done by 3rd party dealers and none by VGM). But other than that, what other cons are there to ownership?

This car isn't stupid fast, not very slow either. I guess one of the benefits is the aftermarket support...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience