Search results

1. J

EK rear 5 Stud, any alternative??

Anyone here is honda parts dealer? I am thinking might just buy the bearing and hub for EK9 and swap them into the rear trailing arm. Have been waiting for monthssssss. or anyone had used rear hub bearing? I can travel to west coast to get them.
  2. J

EK rear 5 Stud, any alternative??

I wish I could get the ek9. But I couldn't find any!! thats the main thing. if not, I am very happy to swap the EK9. So i could only using the CRV front which is the most common to get and headache for the rear.
  3. J

HONDATA vs POWERFC vs eMANAGE vs CROME vs HALTECH vs UNICHIP etc

If stock I would say go for Hondata. Cos hondata can get more power out of the stock unit. But, there is very very limited ppl can tune Hondata unless you can found some one to tune it for you. Or, pretune from US. Then, power fc is pretty good. there are a lot good tuner out there.
  4. EK rear 5 Stud, any alternative??

Hi guys, currently I am doing 5 stud conversion to my 96 Civic ek. However, it is so hard to source the proper EK9 and DC2R 5 stud conversion. So, what I done is - using 96 CRV front knuckles, 282 rotor and caliper. They are pretty identical to the ITR. It just had thicker knuckles to hold...
  5. J

asking ek 99 convert to eg body

Why you wan to convert ur EK body panel into EG? It would be more easy if you sell ur EK and buy an EG. Might have some cash in hand as well. Or, if you like the interior of Ek in EG, just get the EG and swap the interior. It could be tons of easiness from converting the body panel. The only...
  6. J

why B16A brake not efficiency ?

U can try some endless brake pads first. if they still not making you happy, then can upgrade the brake. if u wanna save from big money, can try using Prelude vtir 92-96 (i think is bb4 model with h22) rotor 282mm, caliper, bracket, 1" master cylinder and brake booster and swap them over the...
  7. J

K20a Q&a

The JDM Type-S is similar to USDM base model, using K20a3. USDM Type-S is using K20a2 while JDM Type-R using K20a. DCLOO, is there any chance for u to get the k20a or k20a2 engine harness and charge harness? can I have ur number? Cheers!!
  8. J

K20a Q&a

Haha.. try search from k20a.org they have tons of info for the swap but for RM30000 with JDM k20a is really a bargain. I spend more than that just for the parts and k20a2 engine only. Not include labor. You can get almost all parts from hybridracing.com, ktuned.com and some other US company...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i have a problem with my waja cps wiper... when i turned on the wiper, it is very slow, even when i switched to very fast mode it is still moving very very slow, up to one point that the wiper turned off completely... is there anybody here have encountered this problem before or somebody pleaseeeeeee tell me what is the problem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience