Search results

1. BMW 525i Special Edition 05/08

Posting on behalf of a friend. Car is in a very good condition. VIP Owner with VIP number plate. Direct owner sales. Price can still nego.
  2. E

Car Suggestion : Kia Rio OR SX4 Sport Crossover

Peugeot 208 perhaps?
  3. E

Bad experience with tires shop at Prima Saujana Kajang

Normally, tyres have a shelf life of 5 years.. Well, the lady boss is not completely wrong in a sense that the warranty is till 2016.. I had bad experience with Falken tyres before.. Since the price is roughly the same like Conti Max Contact 5, why don't you take MC5.. LOL! Superb grip holding...
  4. E

first car- evo 7 or dc5?

If earning RM5k per month and u still want to get an e7 or dc5, you can! Provided you park the car at home without going anywhere.. Save tyre and petrol yet u still own the car!
  5. E

Campro 1.3 upgrade to Campro 1.6

I though only need to change the piston? Not sure about it but I think the conrod and crankshaft is the same part number? Any otai to correct me?
  6. E

Changing to sports steering wheel?

Go to ur SC, ask them to pull out the bulb for airbag sensor light.. I also changed to sports steering wheel, no problem at all if the light is on.. just leave it :P
  7. E

200HP Good Enough for NEo???

I'm curious also! :biggrin:
  8. E

Campro Turbo Or GSR CK ?

terbaru, Bold On Turbo kit untuk campro... boost 0.4bar dari Hybrid turbo , fast respond dan selamat di gunakan tanpa perlu tukar piston,,, kos powerzone BOT RM7k tidak termasuk management ... This is the response I get from Powerzone. So try to imagine yourself how much HP will get you on a...
  9. E

Rear lower arm set for proton

PM price for Satria Neo
  10. E

Tire Price list Zth

GT Radial Champiro HPX for 205/40 or 205/45, roughly how much per piece and any idea where to get it in PJ area?
  11. E

Tire Price list Zth

Guys, any nice and cheap 205/40/17 or 205/45/17 tires to intro?
  12. E

Second hand Redline Electronic Throttle Controller Myvi 1.3

Can be use for Satria Neo?
  13. Looking for Satria Neo Front Bumper, Prefer in Black Colour

Looking for Satria Neo Front Black Colour Bumper.
  14. E

Matspeed Performance Camshaft

PM me price for S4PH Campro - 267 degree
  15. E

Mitsubishi 4G93 GDI Turbo at 210hp?

Meter is showing 11L/100km.. GSR, with proper tuning there might be a slight chance of getting more power with better FC.. As of now, Im not planning to do so as I really lost hope in CamPro engine.. It will be a nightmare for me to drive the car up Genting hill.. cause slightly 10% climb uphill...
  16. E

Mitsubishi 4G93 GDI Turbo at 210hp?

Hmm.. yeah for sure is for BETTER fuel consumption.. my blardy CamPro is doing 380km on 100% highway drive maintaining at 110kmh.. blardy high fuel consumption.. city drive with full tank of RM65 Ron95 only manage around 290-300km...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any sifu can help me on this??i wan to turbo my toyota 4K engine..wat turbo can use and wat modifications need to be done..juz wan increse some extra power...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience