Search results

1. 8

Eclipse CD 8061 Copper Chassis Pure Deck

how is the condition of the lens for CD8061? Is price can still be negotiate? Please pm me. Thanks
  2. 8

Kicker, MTX, Rainbow (STOCK CLEARANCE)

Rainbow SLC 265.25 NG Rainbow CS 265 Profi please pm me the above two best price. Am interested. Thanks.
  3. 8

Some stuffs to let go.. Raya Sale!

how is the condition of the lens for CD8051? Is price can still be negotiate?
  4. 8

Genting Highlands. Where To Park?

The exact location for Amber Court. 3.430404,101.788985 (In google maps must view in satellite mode, map mode doesn`t show anything) Happy Holiday! :biggrin::biggrin:
  5. 8

If Zombies Attack What Weapon Will You Choose?

i choose katana... Coz i`m good at swinging things.... Like a racquet??? :rofl:rofl:
  6. 8

Satria Neo FC

this topic is sincerely an very subjective topic... There are tons of things will affect fuel consumption i.e: Below are the Top 10 most crucial and most common factor will affect FC: 1) Intake air temperature (compare driving at midnight & afternoon) 2) Air intake element/filter (dirty?)...
  7. 8

Airtrek DAMD on Vios?

you mean how to stop isn`t it?? BTW, the bodykit.... not appealing... but i do respect the cash spent... but then again not too well spent...
  8. 8

Lotus-Renault Gives the 'Hell-No!" to Kimi Raikkonen Rallying

re: Lotus-Renault Gives the 'Hell-No!" to Kimi Raikkonen Rallying oh poor Kimi...
  9. 8

Singapore: Ferrari 599 GTO Crashes into Taxi and Bike. Claims 3 Lives

Ford GT engine are not mounted on the front... BTW. RIP to Mr. Cheng... Screw Ma...
  10. 8

Fast & Furious 6

Hi bro ddv_nk12.... for now i appreciate the information you`d bring to me now, as for one of my humble request... Could you please remind me one more time after 2013 CNY, because i did not take BRANDS as supplement? LOL! No hard feelings! Really do appreciate your info man! For now.....:rofl:
  11. 8

Help on tweeter problem

are you using passive xover (the boxy small thing came with the speaker set)? is your headunit LOUD/LOUDNESS on? If you`re using passive x-over, please check the tweeter level which can be adjusted in the passive x-over, Phoenix Gold R65CS passive x-over have the tweeter level adjustment. Take...
  12. 8

Need help from expert...

just to share... the last time i kena funny sound from tweeter. After checking alot of things (e.g. speaker wire, RCA cable, Power cable, Ground cable, Battery, alternator, Amplifier, Elec xover. But who would have thought the culprit was the SPARK PLUG! And spark plug cables also could be 1...
  13. 8

AMP getting Hot.. Please ADVICE SIFU's

from your list of speakers. your amp is on 2 ohm mode all the time. Plus, all speaker are all under powered. Means: Amp working too much power out but speaker getting not enough power in... In terms of long time.. Either one of your device will give up, either speakers / amplifier... Think it...
  14. 8

‎15" Enkei RPF1 White Original stolen..

good luck to yr friend then.
  15. 8

Product review : ROCK OIL engine and ATF gear oil

ini atf boleh masuk wira auto 3 sp gb?
  16. 8

CF hood becomes yellowish

a noob question here... the above happening to bro stuffx CF hood is it not normal? For me... I think a yellowish CF shows better contrast... As long it doesn`t fade off the whole clear coat and become DCF... Then it just looked like some unpaint taiwan/counterfeit body parts....
  17. 8

VIDEO: Got The Biggest Baddest Set of Rims Out There? Think Again!

in their mind i think only one word.... " size matters " But we all know.... Not everything big is better...:thefinger:
  18. 8

VIDEO: Got The Biggest Baddest Set of Rims Out There? Think Again!

what was the turning radius?? :rofl::rofl: Would roll over a cow without sweat!!
  19. 8

The Nurburgring claims another victim, a Honda CRV?

if the driver is pro, it wouldn`t drive a CRV to The Ring in the first place. Just waste of money... I think it is just someone who wants to drive in The Ring at first. But for some reason he already forgot that he was driving CRV... (maybe the cars which passed around him none of the are...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Brother, you sure or not.. perodua spent Rm580million to "manufacture" myvi? where did you get your facts? perodua didnt even spend anything to develop that car, because perodua is only doing rebadging.
My advise, always give more attention at business section in news paper..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience