Search results

1. Porsche 997.2 Carrera S PDK Catback Exhaust

Looking for Any Aftermarket brand Sports Exhaust for Porsche 997.2 Carrera S PDK. Looking for Used or New. Please PM me
  2. Fairlady z33 350z

Fairlady Sold sold sold
  3. National Geographic Documentary of the GTR

i dunno if you guys have seen this, but i remember watching it on astro a long while ago, and now ive found a link to it online. its a real must watch, and i highly recommend it. its a little long tho, 4+ minutes. but do enjoy! :biggrin: heres the link: Video: National Geographic...
  4. anyone selling a hks sld, Speed limiter defender?

anyone selling a hks speed limited defender, or any other sort of gadget to remove my speed cut. please post here. or pm me. looking for one urgent. for the 350z, z33, fairlady, fairladyz
  5. Looking for 2007 350z original hood.

anyone who has a fairlady z33 2007 model and want to upgrade your hood to carbon fibre, please sell your original hood to me. i want it. its the one with the bump on top, instead of the two lines going down. it looks like this,
  6. Q: Left speaker problem.

hi, would like to ask owners of the fairlady z33, 350z, if anyone has a problem with the original bose speakers. the left speaker is always off when im listening to cd. if its radio both work perfectly fine. when im listening to cd, and i hit a bump or break very hard, the left side will...
  7. Cosworth performance engineering in your fairlady z33

About Manufacturer: Cosworth "Over the years we have developed in-depth knowledge of engines, engine components and engine management systems. This has been successfully used to supply engines to some of the most successful Formula One teams and vehicle manufacturers. Our unprecedented success...
  8. where to paint car?

i plan to paint my fairlady z33 metalic black. where can i go to get a good quality cheaper paint job?
  9. anybody selling exhaust system for z33?

im looking for a second hand exhaust system for z33, fujitsubo or HKS, full exhaust system that can withstand a turbo or supercharger. thanks for any help.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi

I asked before about shop's in KL before and was told about Sunway as per this thread

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=464273

I went there and enjoyed looking around, thanks again for who replied

next month I must go to Penang, I will stay Georgetown near the Komtar centre and I must go to the Thai consulate in the morning, but i will have a free afternoon, any shops you can recommend to see?

I need to buy a boost gauge, an oil temp gauge and an oil...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience