Search results

1. Ignition.my-RCA Track Day Sunday 8 April 2012 9am-12noon

Ignition.my-RCA Track Event SUNDAY 8th April 2012, 9am – 12noon Last minute morning track day this coming weekend!! There aren’t many track days for cars this year, so make the most of what you can! It’s only RM 350/SGD 150, so do be quick to make your booking because it’s going to go pretty...
  2. 'Fren-fren' Drift Clinic 4/6 @ Speedcity RM 300

I'm doing a small 'fren-fren' drift clinic tomorrow. It'll be at SpeedCity, 9am to 5pm. Only RM 300. I know it's a bit late, but anyway do contact me if you're interested 0126881200.
  3. SNF4 on June 11

Fellas, you guys wanna come down to SNF again next weekend? It's round 4 this 11th June. Again, the usual: just email me a list of names, which I'll sort out at the ticket counter for collection. Let me know [email protected] /adian
  4. Invite: 15 free Grandstand passes for SNF 23 April

I'd like to invite the RE Club to our next SNF (Saturday Night Fever), and offer 15 free Grandstand passes. It'll be on the 23rd April. Action starts about 7pm. There's food gerais to lepak, booths and bazaars, dancing girls, etc if you make it into the Paddock. Can someone be in charge? I'll...
  5. Invite: 15 free Grandstand passes for SNF 23 April

I'd like to invite the Celica Club to our next SNF (Saturday Night Fever), and offer 15 free Grandstand passes. It'll be on the 23rd April. Action starts about 7pm. There's food gerais to lepak, booths and bazaars, dancing girls, etc if you make it into the Paddock. Can someone be in charge...
  6. Invite: 15 free Grandstand passes for SNF 23 April

I'd like to invite the Club to our next SNF (Saturday Night Fever), and offer 15 free Grandstand passes. It'll be on the 23rd April. Action starts about 7pm. There's food gerais to lepak, booths and bazaars, dancing girls, etc if you make it into the Paddock. Can someone be in charge? I'll put...
  7. Win a drive in SNF Rnd 3 with the Satria Neo R3!

OFFICIAL RELEASE: The Couch Racer Challenge! The Couch Racer Challenge was announced in early February by Ignition.my with the aim to get more people into racing. Organised together with Motorsport Playground and supported by PROTON R3 Motorsports, the ultimate prize is a drive in the latest...
  8. RCA Track Day Sepang Full Track 9 Jan 2011, 9am-12pm

RCA Track Event Sunday 9th Jan 2011, 9am - 12noon RCA track day, first of the New Year!! As usual, it's at Sepang full F1 circuit and limited to 60 cars, so do be quick to make your booking! Following are the details: Track : Sepang International Circuit Date : Sunday 9th Jan...
  9. Ignition.my-RCA Speed Challenge 2 Sepang 9/1/2011

Registration for Round 2 of the Ignition.my-RCA Speed Challenge is now officially open! Featuring on-track action for street-modified vehicles over 3-laps of the full F1 Circuit, be sure not to miss out with categories for FWD, RWD, 4WD, and Open! To recap: Last September’s Round 1 saw...
  10. Saturday Night Fever Series Round 1 only RM 200!

After the spectacular Preview, it’s now time for Round 1! With new, lower Entry Fees of only RM 200!! WOOHOOO!! Having gained feedback and experience from the Preview Round, we have made a couple of changes to the format and added some new categories, to promote more colourful and...
  11. SATURDAY NIGHT FEVER Preview Round 25 Dec 2010

An iconic motorsports event of the 1990s, the infamous ‘Saturday Night Fever’ is being revived in spirit by Ignition.my. Monthly event at Sepang Circuit! Held at the North Circuit. 5-lap challenge, 3 heats per category! SPECTATORS ENTRY General & Mall Area: RM 10.00 Paddock & Rooftop Area...
  12. RCA Track Day Sepang Full Track 17/12/10 12pm - 3pm

RCA Track Event Friday 17th Dec 2010, 12noon-3pm It's time for another RCA track day! As usual, it's at Sepang full F1 circuit and limited to 60 cars, so do be quick to make your booking! Following are the details: Track : Sepang International Circuit Date : Friday 17th Dec 2010...
  13. RCA Sepang Track 23 Oct 2010 1pm - 4pm

RCA Track Event Saturday 23rd Oct 2010, 1-4pm It's time for another RCA track day! As usual, it's at Sepang full F1 circuit and limited to 60 cars, so do be quick to make your booking! Following are the details: Track : Sepang International Circuit Date : Saturday 23rd Oct 2010...
  14. RCA-Ignition.my Track Day 26/9/2010 9am-12noon RM300 only!

RCA-Ignition.my Track Day Sunday 26th Sept 2010, 0900-1200noon <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Hari Raya Special, RM 300 only for this Track Session!!! Following are the details: Track : Sepang International Circuit Date : Sunday 26th Sept 2010 Time : 900-1200 Price : RM 300 entry, RM...
  15. 3S-GE BEAMS engine pin-out diagram & part numbers

As I was rebuilding my engine, mixed up my inlet and exhaust camshafts and didn't know which was which when I was putting it back together. Did some research on the 'net, and came across this rather useful site! http://www.beams-redtop.com/blackparts.htm And it also has schematics for the...
  16. RCA Sepang Track 'Night' 25 Sept 2010 6pm - 9pm

RCA Track Event Saturday 25th September 2010, 6-9pm <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Once again RCA doing it a bit differently with our one-and-only Night-time Track Session! Here's a video on Ignition.my http://ignition.my/2010/07/20/video-racecraft-academy-track-night-at-sepang-10-april-2010/...
  17. Altezza at TTA2

There was a silver Altezza at Time To Attack 2 yesterday at Sepang. Didn't manage to go meet the driver. Who was it ah?
  18. Bukit Putus Open Course Day, 7 August 2010

With great excitement allow me to announce the very first BUKIT PUTUS OPEN COURSE DAY!!! Date: 7 August 2010 Time: 9am till 5pm, 2 sessions Venue: Bukit Putus, Senawang Organiser: Ignition.my Entry Fees: - Half day RM 170 (SG friends $ 80) - All day RM 300 (SG friends $ 140) - Spectators RM...
  19. RCA now offers "pick n mix" Intermediate-level Driver Training modules!

RCA now offers "pick n mix" Intermediate-level Driver Training modules at it's Sepang Track Days! Being less rigid and structured, you may now choose to attend any or all of the following modules at your own time and leisure during the track day. Our Driver Instructors will be there waiting...
  20. RCA Track Day 23/7/10 1230 - 1530

RCA Track Event Friday 23rd July 2010, 1230-330pm <o:p></o:p> <o:p></o:p> Next RCA track day is unfortunately on a week day, as it's the only slot we could get. But as usual, it's at Sepang full F1 circuit and limited to 55 cars! Following are the details: Track : Sepang...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

One of the most worth it to purchase Mercedes with E400 specs is now a trend! We had done so many Mercedes E300 Bluetec that we know the car more than the owner! Hence today we are here to do a full correction and coating on this black beauty.

Upon...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience