Search results

1. KAKIKAD's Day @ March 18-20

Dear All, Welcome to our upcoming KAKIKAD’s Day which will be held on March 18-20, 2010 at all KAKIMOTOR Outlets. Below are the details: Venue : All KAKIMOTOR Outlets Date : 18 – 20 March 2010 Time : 9:30am – 8:00pm There will be Lucky Draw with attractive prizes to be won...
  2. KYB RS PRO Performance Suspension

KYB RS PRO Performance Suspension :love::love::love: Product Information KYB RS PRO, engineered by KYB Japans technology, offers the best in driving pleasure. Precision, Responsiveness and Originality is the key to the success of KYB RS PRO performance suspension. Performance * Proven by...
  3. TRINITI Racing Clutch

TRINITI Racing Clutch TRINITI CLUTCHES are professional-level clutches that offers uncompromised performance reliability and durability for racing applications. Our SOLID HUB clutches are CAD-designed and assembled with CNC-machined components from high quality materials that meets strict...
  4. ZERONE SSR Series Full Adjustable Suspension

ZERONE SSR Series Full Adjustable Suspension :love::love::love: 1) Sporty yet comfortable 2) Twin-Tube internal construction 3) Larger piston diameter (front & rear struts) 4) Hi and Lo height adjustments 5) Soft and Hard damping force adjustments (compression & rebound) - 16 steps 6)...
  5. ZERONE Lightened Aluminium Crank Pulley

ZERONE Lightened Aluminium Crank Pulley :burnout::burnout::burnout: Tap into hidden horsepower with the ZERONE Lightened Aluminium Crank Pulley. It underdrives your accessories by 23%. This, in turn, decreases the drag on the engine, unleashing power that you never knew you had. And since it...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I think my car's air-con gas needs topping up. I was wondering what is the market rate for topping up air-con gas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience