Search results

1. F

I need help on selling shares! =(

Well, if you're dad is the owner of the company, first and foremost our of courtesy and as obliged by the SSM, he should first inform his partners of his intent to sell and see if his partners are willing to buy all of his shares or part of it. And if he gets a new buyer for his shares, that is...
  2. F

Mysterious old skull car attacks. (Serious)

Haha... This is really weird sounding stuff man
  3. F

swift or vios??

Go for swift......
  4. F

Justan ordinary honda odyssey

Cool stuff mate
  5. F

Google pull out from China at last

There should be freedom on the flow of information, not bias censorship of whatever certain individuals deem it not good for their own interest. Man have been in search for information for as long as time itself, who therefore gives the right to any other persons to stop others from gaining...
  6. F

Honda hsv-010gt, gtr beater?

Honda will once again rule the track.... haha.......
  7. F

Some bullshit "kopek" my varis emblem at side skirt

Ya there are just some buggers who can't seem to be able to control their itchy fingers.... Had my TypeR emblem taken off last time as well :mad::banghead:
  8. F

"heavily" molested at count down, deserved it?

I think the immediate response of most people is to laugh since that's a she-male. Is not that people refuse to help, more ever, we may be taking this out of context as the situation on the spot may be one of jovial mood and everyone was just in a playful mood. Probably the audience was...
  9. F

Honda is catching fast..

Er, well Toyota does have VVT-i, but that is not as advance as the VTEC system. In fact the VTEC system was first available to the market in the 80s and it was the first of it's kind mass produced. VTEC also enables you to save fuel and yet have the power when you need it, VVT-i's primary focus...
  10. F

Looking at the pictures alone, i wouldn't say so bro, but that's what the article says... the he was actually a she.... Boobs can make wan mar, nowadays everything is possible...True though, that if 'she' allowed them to touch her willingly then by no means it should be classified as molest....
  11. F

Yep, the 'victim' is a HE...... :biggrin:
  12. F

Air Filters

I prefer K&N Typhoon still....
  13. F

honda city PCD

Definitely pcd 100
  14. F

Choosing between Myvi SE and Neo CPS...

Totally agreed mate.... Myvi SE is a better choice....
  15. F

Car Scam also a crime!!

This few people are really ruining the market for other genuine sellers and making life hard for others....
  16. F

speed cut.

You have my vote, i'd rather go for a reflash too....
  17. F

need advice for buying car for mother

A Jazz is perfectly fine bro....
  18. F

Duit Kopi / Coffee Money

Yeah, especially now nearing the Chinese New Year, there will be more blocks asking for duit kopi.... watch out bros, stay safe....
  19. F

what a shame

Not all christians will be at church to celebrate at 12 midnight. Some may be partying around anyway. However, i'm not in the view that every one who parties wildly in that context is a christian. First and formost, i think that chritians are humans as well and may therefore be prone to err. Why...
  20. F

Designer Shoes

Mate, you are going to a party, i think hardly anyone will notice what shoes you are wearing... haha....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hello fellow zthians ... sorry to kacau u all

neway , ive juz sent my car for spraying n da colour is metallic black . hmm , any pros n cons which i need to follow after i get bk my car coz i dunwan to damage da newly sprayed colour . oh ya , wat shud i do in order to make sure dat da colour on my car wont fade away . thanks alot ...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience