Search results

1. Xploit Machine

Skyline Spotted!

The R32 owned by ZTHian used to be quite active in drifting with Ah Fai, forgot his name .. his wife also a member here in ZTH Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk
  2. Xploit Machine

SEG Scrapped Behind Truck

the term of scrap i used means, rubbed behind the truck trailer and claimed as total lost, im not in an English language forum, so accurate terms considered useless here :D pictures are contribution from https://www.facebook.com/Malaysian-Respond-Team-330187820513416/ the registration number...
  3. Xploit Machine

SEG Scrapped Behind Truck

does it looks like run-over? lol the car is burning, not the truck more
  4. SEG Scrapped Behind Truck

SEG Scrapped Behind Truck Driver dead on the spot, the road is from Setia Alam to Meru.
  5. Xploit Machine

Skyline on fire?

its not a GT-R, its a GTS with RB26DETT
  6. Xploit Machine

Skyline on fire?

hey, this car from stwangan garage rite? saw few times at timetoattack series:banghead: ---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:01 PM ---------- confirmed as Mr. Simon Hall from ST Wangan http://www.facebook.com/STWangan R.I.P ----------...
  7. Xploit Machine

Random Exotics Pics 2

nice ...
  8. Xploit Machine

Stolen White Nissan R35 GT-R - WVW9889

not mine ---------- Post added at 07:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:43 PM ---------- they now very smart .. the nearest parking place would be somewhere garage at PJS11 .. then try to strip and send out .. such idiots
  9. Stolen White Nissan R35 GT-R - WVW9889

Posting on behalf of a friend Attention friends, please lookout for white Nissan GT-R registration WVW9889 has beed hijacked by 2 unidentified males at Seri Petaling earlier this evening. Model : Nissan GTR R35 Plate : WVW 9889 Colour : White Contact : 0126219751 (Vivien Ho) Location...
  10. Xploit Machine

Want to meet Malaysian Skyline members

Wow, Prescott Klang, Its damn near from my residence :D
  11. Xploit Machine

Chassis crack

It can be sent for re-weld and secure the minor crack and to avoid the crack to extend :) .. must do A.S.A.P
  12. Xploit Machine

Murcielago Involved in Yet Another Superbike Showroom Crash

Police officer in the shop? :hmmmm:
  13. Xploit Machine

Naughty drifter on highway cornered by Malaysian police!

movie shooting, watch the 180XM parks at the side while th helpers collect those debris from the road :P
  14. Xploit Machine

Skyline Spotted!

nice thread :)
  15. Toyota Halts U.S. Sales of Camry, 7 Other Models

Toyota Halts U.S. Sales of Camry, 7 Other Models The faulty gas pedals that prompted Toyota to suspend U.S. sales of eight of its most popular models — including the Camry, America's best-selling car — are also in its vehicles sold in Europe, an official with the automaker said Wednesday...
  16. Xploit Machine

Gemballa Ferrari Enzo MIG-UI

White & black interior will suit good for the colour combination :rolleyes:
  17. Xploit Machine

Random Car Pics Part 2

The Most Powerful RX-& FD3S Ever ! The Most Powerful RX-& FD3S Ever ! :adore: Thank you ! :adore:
  18. Xploit Machine

Malaysia Police car ^^

There are some missing car brands, the complete list of Malaysian Police cars are: - Old Volvo (Cant remember the model, can see from old Malay movies) - Proton Saga - Proton Wira - Proton Satria GTi - Proton Putra - Proton Waja - Proton Perdana V6 - Volvo S series - Volvo T series -...
  19. Xploit Machine

The Xploiter Is In Da' House !

Now I saw ure posts, at 11k ure a noob? :P :driver: