Search results

1. Nology Hot Wires for Honda K-Series Engine!

Nology Hot Wires for Honda K-Series Engine! - ITEM SOLD Used Nology Hot Wires for Honda K-Series Engine for SALE! Condition: Good condition!! Item just removed from owner's car!! Reason for sale: Owner DE-MOD Price: ITEM SOLD ITEM IS PLUG & PLAY! NO SPLICING REQUIRED! Sold as a...
  2. Mitsubishi Lancer Evo IX

since no one seems to notice it...
  3. streetracers underground poem

silent night holey night.. screeching tires all the night.. turning corners nice and tight.. screaming VTEC with all their might.. shifting gates so short and right.. passing blocks like cops are mice.. pointing the fingers from left to right.. showing them who's boss and what's right! -vtec...
  4. streetracers poem...

silent night holey night.. screeching tires all the night.. turning corners nice and tight.. wailing turbines with all their might.. shifting gates so short and right.. passing blocks like cops are mice.. pointing the fingers from left to right.. showing them who's boss and what's right...
  5. Accord CM5

how much to change to TiTAN abs only? no need high low adj... hehe..
  6. Accords

hahaha... lonely CM5 looking for fellow Hondarians with CM5 accords... :lol:
  7. Cherry Popper

1st one in this VIS thread ler... where's Barry?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys yesterday me and my friend and this car was involved in an 3 car accident
this lady driver who was driving this iswara WJQ 9782 did an illegal U-turn infront of pelita mamak at ss2 at around 12.40 and she suddely braked and put signal to u-turn, so natural instinct my fren jammed his braked when the iswara infront stopped right in the fast lane of the road to make a u-turn, and i was driving behind my friend, my friend managed to stop in time but as for me i was behind him and i didnt...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience