Search results

1. A

Kaitospeed : K&N Drop In Air Filter

hi bro..do u have this K&N typhoon filter part number 69-6544TS? kindly pm me if u have. thanks.
  2. A

Blitz Nur Spec 2.3 inch

SOLD. thanx zth
  3. A

Blitz Nur Spec 2.3 inch

bumppp......nego till letgoo...
  4. Blitz Nur Spec 2.3 inch

Item: Blitz Nur Spec 2.3 inch inlet (ori Japan, jasma tag intact) Description: halfcut condition (suitable for NA vtec mivec 4age etc/kcar turbo) Price: RM300 nego Payment Type: COD/MAYBANK2u Location: KL Contact No:012-6357184
  5. A

[WTS] SAMCO Sports Silicone Radiator Hose Kit For Myvi

interested.pm location for COD..thanx..
  6. A

Experience on Falken ZE-522?

522 for me its crap for some spiritual driving..only suitable for normal drive..experienced once skidded with this tyre while driving 70-80kmh on wet surface.that time left 70% thread. its on par with synergy M5. since ur budget around rm500 per piece, i would suggest u to go for potenza...
  7. A

myvi K3-VE hybrid with K3-VET turbo part?

my friend did BOT and managed to get more than 200horses on wheel. yes.that counted as madness too..lol.yrv na same with myvi but different ratio and rigidity. i m on gab adjustable hi low. up to 3yrs already..never service and still serve me well..most of friends either gab or hwl or...
  8. A

i m thinking the same too when i m doing BOT last year..mine was SE first version, intake,tb, head, valve bigger than the yrv and the previous version of myvi. Actually if u did properly, BOT can stand the same boost as yrv..and one of my friend manage to get more than 200hp on wheel by doing...
  9. A

hahaha..itu pasal la..mana cukup boost 0.3.. :P if play turbo better to change to yrv piston..boost 1bar, still no problem..if match with stock standard and boost 0.5 bar, then u have piston berlubang (happened to my friend once) and 0.7bar, block berlubang (happened to another friend once).both...
  10. A

Turbo Experts NEEDED.

to reduce some lag from ar60 u might try to use ar48 exhaust housing (bontot), and ar60 compressor. that should help. if u use ar60 seketul, u might have a massive lag..
  11. A

the most important thing u need to do is change piston to yrv piston..get larger cc injector (atleast yrv or 4e injector) and a high pressure fuel pump (walbro).. if the internal and fueling system u leave it stock, u have 3months to be ready to get a new set of engine..unless u boost below...
  12. A

satria r3

u regular on duke highway?saw u few time at hartamas road and duke..and if not mistaken and if i m not guessing a wrong person, got played one time with u at duke..lol..nice car man! good luck for ur sale. :)
  13. A

Myvi Dsport Full Exhaust System.exclude extractor

yes.can match.as long as the socket location from extractor to piping is still same like original extractor.. aiyaa..cannot la bro..hahaha..thanx bro.. BUMP!
  14. A

Boon x4

i guess its reasonable due to the mod that has been made. heard dis small machine has plenty of horses inside.. bump for u bro!mind to sell the seat only? :P
  15. A

Myvi Dsport Full Exhaust System.exclude extractor

bump!rare item!grab it fast for all myvi riders out there!
  16. Myvi Dsport Full Exhaust System.exclude extractor

i) Item(s)/Description: Dsport exhaust system full set. (exclude extractor).high grade stainless steel and mandrel bent. never rust. (ii) Package includes?: downpipe, full set piping, midbox, rear straight flow muffler (dsport wording embossed on the muffler tip) (iii) Selling Price...
  17. A

Front Honda Brake Set for myvi, Replacement for the problematic stock brake

BUMP!~final call for this month order.grab fast before its too late. :)
  18. A

Garret AR48.From wat car??

ouh..thanx a lot bro.. :)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How to save your oxidized Head Lamp

oxidized Head Lamp affect Millions of vehicles. majority of these aging is caused by the heat generated from the projection inside and exposed to the harsh environment like sun + improper wash making it worse in Malaysia, eg foam used! what we usually seeat the road side carwash, where one single foam used to clean entire car.....! wrong solvent use....degreaser ..+..FAB washing powder....+ strength = DAMAGE slowly after over time...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience