Search results

1. wsukun

Ae86 trueno for sale

MFG year 1991? Production year for JDM chassis ends until February 1987. Good luck with sales though :D
  2. wsukun

ZTH Cheras KL

count me in :)
  3. wsukun

Cash Buy Car - Issue

which year of manufactured/registered of the said car you intending to buy? let me guess, this is your first ever car purchasing exp?
  4. wsukun

Random Exotics Pics 2

you know what they say? just the tip.. but in this, the whole schlong!
  5. wsukun

Michael schumacher - accident

lol you guys funny la. on a serious note, the sooner Michael become conscious aka. "wake up" from coma, the better. why? because the sooner, the quicker Michael can recover. He definitely needs a long period of rehabilitation. long period of coma is never a good thing. muscle will weaken (but...
  6. wsukun

Got cheated in mudah Of a Kancil Deal

don even bother settle with him through email. report to your nearby station and provide all the details, phone number, names used, banking details (receipt and etc), text messages.
  7. wsukun

Got cheated in mudah Of a Kancil Deal

is this the one? anyone from johor willing volunteer to bait him out and catch this fellow red handed? Perodua Kancil Turbo (M) - Cars for sale Johor - Mudah.my link will be deleted sooner or later so i prntscrn the thing
  8. wsukun

Civic Eg6 (original) (M)

fantastic package at attractive price. glws
  9. wsukun

Asking about Mazda GTX/Interplay GTR

last month. the chassis still perfect, no collision whatsoever. minimal rust, white in color. tucked behind the garage open air. the workshop near the warung eatery area. cant exactly pinpoint the location here but i know the direction. mostly that should be a track chassis and cant register otr
  10. wsukun

Asking about Mazda GTX/Interplay GTR

i saw one at a garage in subang specialize in (b8/b6/323/sampan and etc..) when i did a photoshoot. behind the shop lays an original interplay 4wd chassis with everything stripped but just rear axle still intact. rotting under rain and sun.
  11. wsukun

Stolen Toyota Sport 800

did u try to share the news on facebook or similar platform? dont you yourself or your family have a better detail pictures of your dads car?
  12. wsukun

Stolen Toyota Sport 800

dude, did u share it on facebook or similar platform? need some pictures and more info!!
  13. wsukun

WTA about MR2s

nice hardtop sw20. they are pretty rare considering u have one thing less to worry about (water leaking and etc). try to join the mr2/mrs facebook group first. dont be hasty on purchasing one for yourself. scout around and ask other mr2 past/current owners about the history of the car. that...
  14. wsukun

Random Exotics Pics 2

epic watermark
  15. Suzuki Cappuccino EA11R

Suzuki Cappuccino EA11R (Zenki - The 1st model more tuner friendly) F6A engine. Yr made 1992. Its come with 2 digit Penang reg number. MODS free car.. all in original condition except for the exhaust diameter increased to 2". Genuine mileage 34,000KM only (seldom driven). Car is tuned to...
  16. wsukun

Toyota Corolla AE86 Sprinter Trueno (M)

for extra around 12k, if i have that amount of spare cash, i would grab that red levin in a heartbeat. i can vouch that's one of the most best prime example ae86 in Malaysia, period! with that hard to find, freaking expensive maroon (zenki) interior, only hachi owner will understand and go...
  17. wsukun

Toyota Corolla AE86 Sprinter Trueno (M)

currently booked by a cool guy who just took a minute to view my car and place deposit almost instantaneously.. added: thanks for the share ZTH on Facebook. AE86 really selling like hot cakes if price is "right".
  18. Toyota Corolla AE86 Sprinter Trueno (M)

Added 28/09/13: Car currently booked by a person and deposit was paid. Added 18/10/13: Papers were signed and car is officially sold today. Thanks everyone.
  19. wsukun

Labuan Tyre VS Kota Kinabalu Tyre Price

care to elaborate bro sirdex90? why not recommended to do it in Labuan?
  20. wsukun

Rare Toyota..

interesting headlights. those are for the Philippines market right? and about the taillights, is it pnp? sidemarkers just like cars from the states.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Halo GUYZ,
Especially for those in sales line. Pls be carefulll with this person:-

Kevin Lee:angry_smile:
016-319 2973
BEC Resources

What Happen.....
Yesterday morning this idiot tend to call my channel manager for a meet up to discuss further on the business. [In-short] During meet-up - This fucker have de lunch together with us and kinda interested on our product. So v just know that this fucker might be the potential customer. Anyhow after...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience