Search results

1. G

How to installate HID Xenon bulb

First we must know what is HID? HID, High Intensity Discharge, refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas in a sealed bulb, similar to the lightning phenomenon in the sky. HID lighting does not have a filament but instead creates light by igniting an...
  2. How to installate HID Xenon bulb

First we must know what is HID? HID, High Intensity Discharge, refers to lighting technology that relies on an electrical charge to ignite xenon gas in a sealed bulb, similar to the lightning phenomenon in the sky. HID lighting does not have a filament but instead creates light by igniting an...
  3. G

HID car lamp

Guangzhou Ruixin Car Things Co.,Ltd.was established in 2004 and was the earliest professional manufacturer & exporter of HID car lamp in China(Mainland). Up to now, the HID product has completely come to the top and been certified by ISO,DOT and E-Mark.The HID products fit for all kinds of cars...
  4. G

HID car lamp

Are the pictures fit for your post?
  5. HID car lamp

HID is short for High Intensity Discharge.There are H1.H3.H4,H7,H8,H9,H10,H11,H13,9004,9005,9006,9007,880,881,D1C,D1R,D1S,D2R,D2C,D2S,D4C,D4R,D4S for your choice.. Up to now, our HID product has completely come to the top and been certified by ISO,DOT and E11.The HID products fit for all kinds...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi members, just an inquiry.....maybe got discussed before but cannot find the thread........

ok i want to change my engine for more power....my current ride using 4G15 injection on wira 2004 dec model...mileage reach 117,000++.....engine still good condition no oil consumption/problems.........

iam seriously thinking of converting to 1.8gsr turbo but some opinions by friends are stopping me, they say since i clock high mileage and the car will be my daily workhorse its going to be...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience