Search results

1. Iphone 4 real carbonfibre casing

have LAST set of genuine Carbonfibre casing for Iphone 4.. Casing is constructed with a single piece carbonfibre with no joints,crystal clear glossy black finish. Colour and very strong composite material. Extremely lightweight. Absolute top quality Stronger than steel ( 4 times !!! )...
  2. Harv

Malaysian Skyline Club?

1) dr.d 2) gobiz 3) eagle 4) blood red 5) [PIMPIN] 6) Temujin 7) Tomiya Takato/Kyle 8) geber 9) V-Spec 10) frootloops 11) BNR 12) POKKU 13) Rokok_sebatang 14) lemon_demon @ andy 15) anep 16) feezdya (00\______/00) 17)fokyerdoder 18) paddy!! (padi83) 19) alvinT 20) koe (koe yoch) 21) azrish 22)...
  3. Harv

9 second Nissan GTR

here you go . .<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hX3XsJFt9ac&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess"...
  4. Harv

Skyline Spotted!

it has been discussed here before bro . .pls look up on old threads. :driver:
  5. Harv

Slow when filling fuel into ECR33

lol...insisting for V-power perhaps ;)
  6. Harv

Skyline Spotted!

on the way to meet black..must be another gumball 3000 event I guess..hehe :biggrin: I was on the opposite lane bro.. heading down to jaya1.. *suddenly something caught my eye, and it was surely white" lol :rofl::rofl:
  7. Harv

Skyline Spotted!

:wavey: Spotted DarkChild again with the white ride around pj area nearby U.H around 8pm :wavey: :wavey:On my way back around 1.++A.M nearby kelana jaya heading towards federal highway, spotted another 34 gtr..WQX 1**8 .. owner was very friendly .. nice ride there bro ! :wavey:
  8. Harv

photos from ahdalphoto

Re: KLCC Towers close up hahaha...true true :smokin:
  9. Harv

New Member from Canada ! Hi !

thats sweeeettt :biggrin:
  10. Harv

Skyline Spotted!

:biggrin:
  11. Harv

Skyline Spotted!

Monday roughly 12.33pm (lunch hour) spotted DarkChild with the Nur heading towards P.B.Damansara on the right most lane :wavey: love the engine note :driver:
  12. Harv

is HUMMER big enough?

Off-road expedition ok lar I guess.. no problem.. 1 on 1 with a cow also no problem , for sure the cow also will be flat..:rofl: but road use dont bother, with that size i think you just got to be plain lucky on our malaysian roads to avoid a scratch , a dent or even find a decent parking. lol...
  13. Harv

is HUMMER big enough?

with that size it can replace all the contena lorries .. just need an attachment to the contena tail .. :rofl:
  14. Harv

choices BMW M3 cabrio, Porsche Boxster S

have you floored a m3 ? might just brings you back to your teenage years bro.. :rofl: furthermore I believe the boxster is not Porsche's best piece , but the m3 is definitely a master-piece for BMW. In the end I think it comes down most to personal preference. Indeed, brother Hikaru has...
  15. Harv

choices BMW M3 cabrio, Porsche Boxster S

go for the m3 phai ! :wavey:
  16. Harv

Sunday Morning shoot

nice shots bryan .. :)
  17. Harv

Black/Matte Colour Madness!!!

now thats a very well finished paint job. .just love the colour combo . .
  18. Harv

Go Build it Nissan> GTR35 Roadster !!

roadster surely would be daymn cool .. a boost in looks for the gtr :)
  19. Harv

MX 5 or Scirocco ??

my vote goes to scirocco

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Ferrari Challenge Race was held over the weekend; and two series were being contested - the Trofeo Pirelli and Coppa Shell categories respectively. This was the first time the series was held in Malaysia, and it would be the fourth and penultimate round of the competition before the World Finals would be held in Mugello in November.

Naza Italia participated in...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience