Search results

1. 3rd GearPerformance House

Toyota 4age 600whp

Yes.In my BIZ,looking for only SERIUS buyer and have a money.Custom stuff more exspensive and only special.WELCOME...
  2. 3rd GearPerformance House

EMS Dyno Results

Not sure la bro..my time more in sydney and Queensland.Teh Tarik no problem...send my regard to Anthony maztech.
  3. 3rd GearPerformance House

3rd GearPerformance HALTECH Pro series

No worries.I know him since he drive the Mazda 323 B6 turbo before.
  4. 3rd GearPerformance House

Toyota 4age 600whp

Engine look same at Joshua shop,but not sure la.RB26 have a kit for 3.0L and 4G have 2.6L kit.If u want 3L kit come and meet me.I let u know.
  5. 3rd GearPerformance House

Best tuner

Make the max power from the stock engine it's better.And u know what to upgrade for 2nd and 3rd stage.
  6. 3rd GearPerformance House

All pro tuning wshop in malaysia it's not my competitor.when i come back from seminar Haltech and get what i want.I do a new tuning for superbike group and power boat using JDM engine.My market anywhere in the world.
  7. 3rd GearPerformance House

Toyota 4age 600whp

GOD always with your self.
  8. 3rd GearPerformance House

No need to lock this topic,just delate their posting.Pls give more advice and positive technical knowledge and improve your self.NO CON others ppl.
  9. 3rd GearPerformance House

Best tuner

From basic I build,tuning,dyno and research from my own investment.I never ever took million dolar from the ppl to buy a stuff from magnus,busher or what ever to make a 8sc car.I have a good relations with a good factory to custom stuff what i want.
  10. 3rd GearPerformance House

Not only me u can ask the Q.Everybody know about the haltech also can answer. You no need to send back to Aussy.Yes you can use for 6cylinder.Go to main set up and change the configer.for more info u can look from Haltech web. E6k use DOS and E6X use the halwin software including the 2D,3D...
  11. 3rd GearPerformance House

Microtech

Go to haltech thread.Haltech sifu can answer and free discussion.
  12. 3rd GearPerformance House

VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

No comment about E Manage can get 400whp or not.Yes what Go say have to upgrade fuel pump+injectors+big turbo than stock, rating 400-500hp.Jalan Ipoh got the Mitsubishi Dealer Part.For overhoul engine i also use ori one.
  13. 3rd GearPerformance House

Bullseye Power Turbocharger frm speedspin

Just click here and can look the fastest http://www.bullseyepower.com/racing.asp happy motorsport.
  14. 3rd GearPerformance House

VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

Stock VR4 Block Can push near 500whp with a good tuning.no worries.Evo stock block red line 400whp.Better use Ori OEM bearing.get from Mitsubishi dealer.Bulleye easy get the power 500hp.B8 already get 393whp.2L just push the padle and u can look more power.
  15. 3rd GearPerformance House

EMS Dyno Results

Hi All.I open this TOPIC for sharing not for fighting.Pls come back and prove on the dyno graft and tuning section.
  16. 3rd GearPerformance House

VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

Hi R_Rocket No need to bring all the ppl.You only.Maskulinb8 is Harun,Krolada is Aki,Joe1 is Nizam and Vteckiller is Joshua from Mellinium.All know me.Every time i do the tuning at Mellinium,i can meet him.
  17. 3rd GearPerformance House

EMS Dyno Results

Come to my wsop,meet with me and can be a frend.
  18. 3rd GearPerformance House

Toyota 4age 600whp

toni rigoli,pls answer the lozo question.if cannot answer this question....you are the puk* man.
  19. 3rd GearPerformance House

VR4/EVO Stroker Tech

you are not toni rigoli ---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ---------- R_Rocket If u want to know the 3L block come to my wshop at subang i can tell u how to get the engine.Personally come and see me.
  20. 3rd GearPerformance House

Toyota 4age 600whp

Hi TonyRigoli Give me a call or miss call if u have no coins.I can ring u back,no worries.My malaysian or Aussy number still on your phone book.I know who you r. ---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ---------- Real TRP not from malaysia.Real TRP not...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

For 2008, a new hatchback model will join the Impreza lineup

<b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b><b></b>

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience