Search results

1. Newt

The ins and outs of chassis strengthening

Hi, can't help but notice this thread :-) I'm a noob, so my opinion is mostly rubbish i suppose... but this is me just talking from experience... I drive a very old car (well, my brother's car actually :-p) an RX-7 FC3s, dating from 1987 (yes, it's ancient X-p)... at first, being a noob...
  2. Newt

DVD or TV Screen Fitted On Our Rides

I wonder where they get their statistics to suggest that fitting TV screens causes an increase in accidents? or is it just some whack head suddenly coming out with the revelation that since TVs can be distracting, then it must be causing accidents!! O.O I must then applaud the idiot for his...
  3. Newt

23rd Aug SIC Track Day

err... that would be me.. X-P hehe... spun a lot at the track today :-p trying some new tricks that don't work X-p haha... will post the pics soon.. didn't took many though, spent most of the time on track, spinning... X-p
  4. Newt

Touge

OMG what's a TPS? :-p haha... i noob, only know how to press the throttle and i think i press the brake sometimes X-p though i always confuse it with the clutch pedal... X-p haha.. Your car is great man :adore: i'm dreaming of getting an FD myself X-p but so far that's a dream, the reality is...
  5. Newt

Touge

Yup, it's on-board the FC :-) sorry for all the shakiness and everything, our camera mount is organic so lacks the rigidity of proper mounts X-p haha... i guess it's quite hard for my unfortunate co-driver to hold the camera while struggling to pray that he'll live through it... X-p about the...
  6. Newt

Touge

Sure.. here's all the pics available X-) and here's some vids i've uploaded on youtube :-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIAbWX0sJno These are the vids going through klawang ^^...
  7. Newt

Touge

OMG OMG OMG!!! THe touge was AWESOME!!!! X-D OMG OMG OMG!!! CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME MORE!!! X-)
  8. Newt

Touge

Haha... when do you got the time to worry about ghosts when you're more worried of ending up in the ditch? X-p if we're blasting through the touge and see a ghost at the middle of the road, just ram it lor... X-p no time to brake anyways... :biggrin: haha... or we could just tear the sg...
  9. Newt

Touge

Why don't we do it at saturday night? :-) I'm not sure whether the others are free, but i sure don't have any plans that night :-p may even go there alone just for kicks... X-p
  10. Newt

Touge

Hi all, So when's the touge session? :-) what time?
  11. Newt

Help!! car jerks at 6k rpm

Thanks for the advice ('^,) The car has just been recently serviced, but still, will take the car up to ah choy this weekend sharp 9.30 :-) if i woke up by then X-p haha... thanks again evryone for your advice :-)
  12. Newt

Touge + Hi-Tea @ <Look Out Point> Monday 09/03/09 - 2PM

WoW torot!! those are some nice pics :-) really cool... nice meeting all of you guys up there ^^ hope to see you guys again soon (and with a better looking car hopefully X-p haha... That FC is quite a picture spoiler :-p luckily not much pictures of it anyway... X-p haha...)
  13. Newt

Sure, i'll be there ('^,) so far no other commitment.. :-) got your sms already, i know the place (rather familiar with it :-p) so no problem ^^ see ya all there..
  14. Newt

Official RE Owners Registry

Hi, I guess I should introduce myself here :-p I don't own a rotary (BUT REALLY PLANNInG TO OWN ONE X-P once i rob a bank or something :-p) but am taking care of my brother's FC... Name: Newt Model: RX-7 FC3s Location: Serdang Serviced by : Ah Choy and Ah Hau 017-3091530 The...
  15. Newt

You guys having a meet this Sunday? :-) When? Where? (I can't seem to find it in the treads... :-p) Or do you mean this Monday meet? Sure, i'd love to come :-) but the car's not really looking good :-p had an accident last year and until now haven't done the paint job X-p still fixing the...
  16. Newt

Thx Re rider, err.. sorry for this really noob question, but what's a solenoid valve? :-p where is it in the engine? X-(
  17. Help!! car jerks at 6k rpm

Hello rotary gurus and sifus, Need your opinion on this problem i have on my rx7 FC. The car cannot maintain its boost pressure, once it hit its cap (0.8) the boost needle slowly dwindles down, and when i shift into 4th gear, with near certainty, everytime the rpm hits 6k, the turbo looses a...
  18. Newt

WTB: 20B half cut

Hi ADHd20b, Try this site http://www.rhdjapan.com/jdm/Mazda-OEM-Rebuilt-20B-Three-Rotor-Engine-51289 it sells a mazda oem rebuilt 20b 3 rotor... a bit expensive, but they can ship it to anywhere in the world.. there's only one in stock though.. But i've never tried buying anything from...
  19. What is the market price for stock FC seats?

Hi rotary gurus and sifus, I've just changed my seat to a bucket seat and thinking of selling off the stock rx-7 FC seat to a friend of mine... i was just wondering what the market price would be for a stock rx-7 seat, just to be fair... :-) would appreciate your comments... emm... i'm not...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

All the sifus in here.....you all really know what yur talking about so i was hoping you all could just giveme some advice...by the way im new in here ...

I drive a Wira SE auto (1.5)....i have chnaged to K&N filter and also remove my cat conv...so far the results were marginal...i was wondering whether i should remove my mid box as well and replace with a bullet....im actually looking for better performance and also a louder (basier) sound...will removing the mid box help? i was told auto...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience