Search results

1. K

Maintaining a Skyline (how to?)

my car r34 gtt: The popping sound occurs when I have suddenly accelerated from a stop or especially after i switch on the aircond (high load). I have never had a check engine light come after the event. Is this a misfire? I changed my spark plugs 2 weeks ago and its recover for a while...
  2. K

Nismo meter cluster.. Mileage reset?

hi...can Nismo cluster r34 ( 320 km/hr ) fit GTT auto....any modification or just plug and play...?
  3. K

Newbie~~ R33

Huh...thats what i was plan last time.....after 3 month i spent almost 10k for my Oo__oO.....hehe....cannot hold maa....
  4. K

GTR Problem

....could be the coil ...just check ..
  5. K

Gojira rising..BOOM!

...cut your chest...cut your heart...you will see GTR logo inside...haha...
  6. K

For the love of Skyline

Gobiz is right...i took 7 years to own it.... go and invest your money this is the best time.
  7. K

water temp issue on rb25det....help... thanks

Standard Thermostat opening temperature [start to open - full open] [ 82 deg C - 95 deg C ].....thats what i found in manual.... after market....nismo...opens at 62 deg C.
  8. K

Hi guys, Will Rb26 Rocker Covers Fit An Rb25 Head..vise versa? Bump: Hi guys, Will Rb26 Rocker Covers Fit An Rb25 Head..vise versa?
  9. K

Buying a GTR.

ycn...thats true...i think they play around with the year due to loan issue...anyway you can ask the reasonable prize for this GTT...tell them the truth and normally you can check the years manufactured on backseat seat belt..." sometime they forgot to remove it " work hard and buy smart...
  10. K

yup..that true....if you got soo much money but your leg not fit...you still unable to feel the excitement...so..got money + got health = enjoy driving...
  11. K

ok thanks... i will PM him....my left knee is ready to pump up the clutch...hahaha..
  12. K

hello guys...i want to convert my r34 gtt (A) to Manual tranny...anyone can give me contact number...recommended workshop...
  13. K

Air cond getting hot

Hi guys, thanks for the inputs....i've checked all the control system looks working fine...I found 2 things: 1) I found a plastic bag between radiator and air cond condensor it covered almost 30% of the radiator area - Removed 2) I found ambient air temperature sensor relocated from original...
  14. Air cond getting hot

Hello guys....need some input.... I installed front intercooler on my GTT last week....now my air cond getting hot when my car not on the move.....i think maybe new intercooler restrict the aircond fan air flow...any opinion ?
  15. K

exhaust suggestions for R34 GTT auto?

Hi...3" will be good enough. A split dump ( by passing turbine ) some sort increasing the scfm output for the turbine thus can reduce the turbo lag ( more flow > more cool air > high volume > more power> more fuel ....more ...more ). But remember, each turbine has their limit ( normally can be...
  16. K

exhaust suggestions for R34 GTT auto?

I think exhaust modification must be balance with the air inlet (reducing DP for the inlet filter or increase the turbine suction pipe to prevent turbine loss suction):idea: Can you guys give me where i can go to service my car.....with a reasonable prize..:biggrin:
  17. K

Buying a GTR.

huh...its not petrol's smell....its my brand new carpet smell like petrol...lucky me.
  18. K

Buying a GTR.

ahaaa...thanks for the valuable input.
  19. K

Buying a GTR.

High Speed Selayang, near to Pasar Borong ~ no more r34 there, I saw silver r34 far left accross the road. 1) I can smell Petrol inside the cabin when I driving this car...leaking indication ... anyone facing this before ? How critical ? 2) I hate speed limit...how to remove it....anybody...