Search results

1. K20AA

WTS: Original 15" Enkei RPF1

Price negotiable!!!
  2. K20AA

WTS: Original 15" Enkei RPF1

The Original RPF1 sticker and also valve cover still unused in a box.
  3. WTS: Original 15" Enkei RPF1

Want to sell a set of almost new 15 inch Original Enkei RPF1 - Matt black, Made in Japan come together with almost new Nitto NT555 tires, Made in Japan, specs as per below: Enkei RPF1 - Matt Black - Used for 1 month PCD: 15 x 7jj, 4 holes x 100, Offset +41 Nitto NT555 - 195/55/15 - Used for 1...
  4. K20AA

WTS: Honda Civic FD2R

Thanks for the bump....cheers
  5. K20AA

hopefully can get a FR car...just wanna try something new
  6. K20AA

Please call for more details and viewing location in KL..NO sms ya
  7. K20AA

haha...wanna try something new in 2013!!!
  8. WTS: Honda Civic FD2R

Hi Guys and Gals, If you guys have been following ZTH Time to Attack 2010 to the recent Finale 2012, probably most have seen this car on track during various events. Well, the Finale 2012 has just ended and this car managed to clinched some good podium finishes throughout ZTH Time to Attack...
  9. K20AA

WTS: Original Black Racing 15 x 7j Off:+44

Price negotiable
  10. WTS: Original Black Racing 15 x 7j Off:+44

selling a set of Original Black Racing 5H 114.3; 15 x 7j; Offset: +44. (Made In Japan) Very light and very good condition, NO warp, NO repair, still original paint. Location: Keramat/Setiawangsa Interested please call only and NO sms.
  11. K20AA

The Attackers Hall Of Fame List! Time To Attack 3: Sepang - Oct 31st 2010

Tom, I thought we can have a HONDA Hall of Fame by last week...and hope that you could answer my question above on the switch of category...thanks
  12. K20AA

Hi Tom, Just want to check with you, lets say a participant gets the invitation for the Final round, can he/she change to different class? For example previously in TURBO-4WD and got invited, can he/she change to Time Attack Machine category, if planned to strip the car? BTW, still waiting for...
  13. K20AA

2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

Totally agree with you bro...LAPTIMER just talk like he is a BTCC, Super V8 la, one make this and that...F3 la...gt...and oh pls dont talk cock like a keyboard warrior...show us some proof that you could do better than this...correct??? post us some of your SIC video...handicapped to you la...u...
  14. K20AA

2:28:249 FD2R Vbox video by Kazama Autoworks at the Time To Attack 3

Hello sir...may I know what machine are u driving? And whats your best time in SIC or have you ever drive in SIC before?...from your explanation on those technical terms about heel n toe la, Gs la...blar, blar blar...you look like a very professional driver with great skills...so pls share some...
  15. K20AA

I could be quite sure that this 2'28 record will be shattered during the Final...given a dry track...it could be broken easily by the record holder himself...and watch out for the S15 and Farriz R35...
  16. K20AA

Thanks Tom, couldnt make it to the Top 5, but with the Honda Hall of Fame at least some consolation for me...kekekeke... ---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:58 PM ---------- Tom, Another question sir...may I know is it OK for an...
  17. K20AA

how come there are no hall of fame for HONDA like TTA2???
  18. K20AA

Time To Attack: Sepang - Round 2 - Your shots

Hellooo...anyone got pics of the Light Blue FD2...hehe...if you guys dont mind please pm me ya...thanks in advance.
  19. K20AA

Racing Hart CP-035 15"x7"x 5 hole pcd 114 +34

bro...i offer RM1200...serious buyer here...where and how to deal?
  20. K20AA

17" inch volk racing CE28 rims

bro...i cant PM u la...whats the offset of these rims cos I cant see it clearly from the stickers...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Audi RS Q3 just got unveiled in China and they're saying that this particular compact SUV has what Audi says "systematically dynamic".

<!--more-->

Themed in Ordos Blue, Audi has given it some...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience