Search results

1. deenweirdoz

Online Shopping Website For Spare Parts

Nice looking website
  2. deenweirdoz

PERKIFA AUTOSPRAY -bodykit~paint job~engine-

anybody stay at kajang/cheras/bangi has try this spray shop?
  3. deenweirdoz

Need some info about brake pads

How about Ultrex 550 for daily drive and some highway drive?
  4. deenweirdoz

Peugeot Owner

Anybody have the previous 3008? Now i heard there will be a new version of 3008. Would love to know any feedback from previous version owners.
  5. deenweirdoz

Strange overheating problem

Ouch, but i just change the thermostat :confused:
  6. deenweirdoz

Apparently the problem (i don't whether to call it as a problem or not) still happen. Even for light driving, e.g normal traffic jam to KL. After ignition off, the fan spinning loudly for around 8 - 10 minutes. Is it the computer box?
  7. deenweirdoz

Sports Rim repair in Johor Bahru

Where is the shop if you don't mind to share?
  8. deenweirdoz

Yes, change 3 time already and the recent is when changing to new radiator Hahaha, agreed on that
  9. deenweirdoz

4-2-1? 4-1? Extractors broken down!

For auto which most of the usage for city driving and sometime for long distant drive, it is advisable for 4-2-1 set up?
  10. deenweirdoz

Persona Owners Thread

5w30 liqui Moly, being use this viscosity for the past 3 lube change
  11. deenweirdoz

Okay noted, thank you
  12. deenweirdoz

Persona Owners Thread

Is there any problem if I'm using Liqui Moly 5W-30 Fully lube? My car mileage clock at 189k now. The only car i have, normal city driving and sometimes long distant to Johor
  13. deenweirdoz

Water temp in the morning is at 1/4, still monitoring though these past 1-2 days seems okay means the fan will stop after ignition is switch off. How to check this?
  14. deenweirdoz

Hi Danz, Yes, already replace the thermostat, radiator and water pump to a new one. Just wondering, the radiator fan still spinning more than 5 minutes after long drive. Is it normal?
  15. deenweirdoz

How to do this?
  16. deenweirdoz

Yes, thank you for the tip. I will check if there is any leak, if not then I will need to check the coolant level more frequently then
  17. deenweirdoz

Radiator fan also okay, change to new one at SC last year (this is their solution for the heating problem). Even so it is normal, for coolant is it normal it will be decreasing maybe due to evaporation? or something that I dont know?
  18. deenweirdoz

Apparently i have the same problem with my Proton Persona recently and my mechanic ask me to do the following 1. change Thermostat 2. change Radiator to a new one (previous rad got rust so he advice to change to new one) 3. change water pump because the blade also rusty But after doing all of...
  19. deenweirdoz

WTS: proton pu bodykit (many model & spec)

Hi looking for Proton Persona front bumper, what kind of model do you have? Price including paint please Thank you