Search results

1. Flywheel Resurface

Hi guys, Im installing new clutch set and looking for a reliable shop to resurface my flywheel (ulu klang area). not talking about skimming to reduce weight. It is a single mass Toms flywheel for toyota altezza. I read the importance of having the flywheel resurface every clutch change on...
  2. mokh

LSD Soarer JZZ 30 Rear Axle

what final drive ratio sir?
  3. mokh

Oil Cooler

Sunday BUMP
  4. mokh

Rubber coating for rubber trim

i used black matte sticker to solve the problem. still looking good after 2 years.
  5. mokh

Oil Cooler

BUMP :driver:
  6. Oil Cooler

Oil Cooler for sale. Suitable for engine or ATF(gear box) complete with new hose (2meter). hose clamp not included. Can be custom to suit any car, Toyota / Honda / Proton / Produa. Pictures are actual item. Installation not provided Price: RM100 Warranty: N/A...
  7. mokh

engine leaking

just sharing. i experienced this before. just replace the gasket. the gasket is just rubber anyway. cant remember how much. but not too expensive. apart from that, im not sure.
  8. mokh

Question: Ripping out the SatNav

is it garmin gps?
  9. mokh

Question: Ripping out the SatNav

i found somewhere (cant remember the source) show the connection for light. when u turn on the light, the SatNav switches will be illuminated. since it is not included in the tutorial above, i will post it here. just connect the +ve of the light as per picture below; result...
  10. mokh

Johor Newbies Needs Help....

hi fel, im just newbie in altezza world. use it for weekend drive. my first car by the way...
  11. mokh

Johor Newbies Needs Help....

hi.. im in JB too. I didnt expect any Altezza expert in JB. for normal service, I just go to nearby workshop with my own parts (I purchased the parts/consumables). for small problems, google it first or ask around on the net or FB before send it to any workshop (sourced the parts first). teach...
  12. mokh

Leaking Engine

Check the gear lever oil seal too.last time i faced the same problem and replaced the oil pan glue 3 times before found out the seal was worn too.
  13. mokh

JB/Southern Altezza

recently spot few numbers of altezza around JB. but didnt manage to snap them. too fast i think. :biggrin:
  14. mokh

TRD Engine oil by Motul. Promotion for Altezza members.

the price is for 4L right? or complete 5L with workmanship?
  15. mokh

Flood into car - Where is the hole?

Bitumen? Maybe u can try using epoxy.
  16. mokh

JB/Southern Altezza

Nice...enjoy ur new ride.
  17. mokh

JB/Southern Altezza

Im from Pasir gudang. Which tezza u just owned? Spoted the white JHX tezza this evening...dono who is the latest owner.
  18. mokh

JB/Southern Altezza

hi ken. which part of jb u r?
  19. mokh

Wts- Optimum Product: ONR, OPC, OCW

Still available? 1 opc for me. Pos to jb

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone help me to DIY bumber clip like those with spring attach between bumber and the fender.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience