Search results

1. I

Need more info about Mivec CK

Yes it is a good choice with triptonic transmission BUT you have to use Ron 97 be in cheap or expensive. But the FC will be slightly higher unless it is a manual version. For more info about Mivec pls google Mivec NZ Forum.
  2. I

Half Cut Shops in PJ/KL

U can call Ah Kit @ Hyogo Enterprise at Subang 2 -012-236 6253
  3. I

Annoying sound - Help Needed

I suppose you are running with RON95 so when Mivec engaged the tuk tuk sound is most likely the "knocking" I am driving Mivec too but CA4A (1st Generation) on a 18 years old Satria but I am still using RON97 but now the Mivec is my weekend car so I will not feel the strain of having to pumpo...
  4. I

How to tune up waja 4g18 auto??

The new Proton Preve has arrived. I have a weird idea to modify my Waja 4G18 (A) to give the new Preve a good chase and it aint not to tapau the Preve. My initial plan is to bolt-turbo to run with 0.4bar or to get after-market low boost turbo (like Preve) and then get an installer to do...
  5. I

Proton Preve website is up!!

The Preve specs are really attractive but if we compare it with Peugeot 308 Turbo (also 1.6) which gives 175hp and 240 Nm (also with low boost turbo) then the attractiveness found in Preve will not look attravtive. In my humble opinion the Preve should be come 150hp and 220 Nm then it will...
  6. I

Need answers for my 97 satria gl 1.6 manual

Pls be noted that Satria (2nd Gen i.e. number plate on the rear bonnet NOT the 1st Gen number plate on the rear bumper) bulb plastic covers and the clip for cover for rear bonnet are very difficult to find and maybe already COMPLETE OUT OF STOCK and no longer in production. So keep STOCK...
  7. I

Lift kit? You mean that the lift kit on your front bonnet (2 pieces - like mini absorber) or the 2 long pieces at the rear bonnet. For front bonnet lift kit you can get it from Brother Accessories in Kelana Jaya as for the rear lift kit then you must get it from Spare Part Shop. :biggrin:
  8. I

Beside the money issue the most important consideration is how long you wish to keep yours Satria. My opinion is you can choose bet 4G92 (Mivec), 4G93 (DOHC) or 4G93T (GSR). :wavey:
  9. I

Car modifications - the dummies guide! Final chapter

Hi! Izso, I would be grateful if you could add another topic i.e. four throtles (4T) modification. I hope you give me tips before I decide whether to modify my 4G92 Mivec to 4T with 1.8 DOHC block. Pls advise the relevant things that need to be look at in order to ensure that after...
  10. I

Involuntarily volunteered experiment

I have installed Air Charger into four (4) of my family cars i.e. Wira 1.6(A), Waja 1.6(A), Kelisa 1.0(A) and Satria 1.6(M). The T-Joint for Air Charger must be cut and bolted in the vacum hose after the TB and the Air Charger unit must be installed near the headlamp or the air-cond fan or...
  11. I

Kelisa Fuel Consumption

My wife Kelisa (A) give an average of 13.5km per litre for town-driving using Ron 95 Shell. Last time when using Shell RON 97 it gives an average of 15km per litre for town-driving. I noticed that since it used Castrol Magnatec (Semi-Synthesis) 10W-30 the car is lighter and better power...
  12. I

Satria Gti with Mivec OEM Extractor

Whether it is GTI or Mivec Extractor they are both the same. But if you want to put an extractor please choose the Mivec with OEM Cusco design as it will provide better increase in both horsepower and torque. Other alternative is to try NS Performance extractor (Shah Alam). Note the most...
  13. I

Good workshop to do alignment and balancing (Klang Valley)

I am also driving Satria and I will recommend Ah Hee sk Auto in Serdang next to Mangga Hotel. The balancing machine is from Germany and the allignment machine is an in-house brand. Everytime before I go out-station (I stayed in Bandar Sri Damansara) I will send my Satria there to check the...
  14. I

4G92 throttle body problem maybe?

Do a dignostic (MUT) test to find out the fault (if your Check Engine light came out) and from my experience it may be your ECU, MAP Flow Sensor (little black box after your air-filter box) or there may be a hole in one of those vacuum hose that causing the problem. Good luck
  15. I

Ron95 or Ron97 for Mivec 4G92

Hi! mizi0604, Thank for your view. May I know:- (a) did you rev until 5,200 rpm for the activastion of Mivec? (b) how the fuel consumption? My Mivec is more "thirsty" with RON 95 average 9km per litre and with RON 97 average 12km per litre (driving below 100 km/hours and no...
  16. I

Ron95 or Ron97 for Mivec 4G92

I am also a proud owner of 4G92 Mivec like most of you guys. But the recent increase of RON 97 to RM2.90/litre really make me (maybe you guys too) that maintaining a Mivec is really expensive now as prices for all other basic necessity stuffs also went up. I just want to know if any of you...
  17. I

Which is da best? Ron 95..shell,bhp,esso???

Previously I prefer BHP but since they started the Contest to win Proton Inspira etc I found the quality dropped - I suspect they are using cheaper or inferior additives for RON 95 during the Contest season otherwise where they can get funds to organise such an "attractive" Contest. For now...
  18. I

Ron 97 up again

I wonder if we vote Opposition in the coming Election they will keep the promie to reduce the petrol price - pls access to:- Anwar says to cut fuel and car prices - The Malaysian Insider Any comments? Intervener
  19. I

RON 97 to rise to RM2.90

You can try ENEOS at Jaya Jusco or any "reputabe" car tuner (mechanic). My advice don't buy "cap ayam brand". intervener
  20. I

RON 97 to rise to RM2.90

Liar! Just like car when the car is 1597 cc it will be categorised as 1600 - bring it to the nearer thousand. Assuming the petrol is actually RON 92.5 it will still be categorised as RON 95, right? There are many cars got "knocking" when use RON 95 when the car was built to run RON 95...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So the Super GT race series just came and went as fast as it was out on the track, but it hasn't left without searing images of perspiration, tight clothes (or the lack thereof) and wonderful smiles that made an already hot race even hotter...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience