Search results

1. Suzuki Swift Sport rear bumper & spoiler

Item(s):Swift Sport rear bumper & spoiler Package includes:Rear bumper or spoiler Price:SOLD Warranty:NIL Dealing method:COD Location of seller:Johor Contact method/details:PM or please contact 0127663399 Reason for sale:Upgrade to Hikari bodykit
  2. [WTS] Kawasaki ZX250R *250cc* TipTopCondition!!

Hi all, Kawasaki ZX250R for sell 250cc Accident Free Tip top condition view to believe Year 1997 / 2002 Register (Only 7 years this bike on the road) Front double disc brake Real carbon fibre racing exhaust, very nice sound..wengwengweng!! Bridgestone tyre New battery Alarm system Original...
  3. [WTS] Kelisa APM PerforMAX springs & absorber

Hi! I hav some used stuff for sell. 1 set of APM PerforMAX coil spring and 2 front absorber for Kelisa. Price: RM250 Reason of selling: Car sold 2 year ago, Spring & Absorber keep in store 2 year...Clearing my store room nw... Location: JB / KL-Setapak,Wangsa Maju (PM me 1st) *Good sold are...
  4. Need Help! Evo1,2,3...

Dear Sifus and Experts, Pls HELP ME!!! I just found a PUTRA that convert to 4G63, and i want to know about this engine... How to recognize EVO1,EVO2,EVO3? What different between this 3 engine? Can this engine pass in JPJ? TQ!!
  5. HELP!!4G93s => DOHC/MIVEC

Hi all SIFUL! I wan to mod my 4G93sohc, now i hav 2 "engine kosong" 1=MIVEC 2=PUTRA DOHC -both of this engine without wiring, how can i mod into my sohc engine? -Is it the wiring same? -How about HIGH CAM? last time i c a dohc Putra mod to HIGH CAM, the sound very nice! TQ all...
  6. 6A12ttb...HELP!!!!!

Sifu! my bro wan to change spark plug for his Perdana 6A12ttb(enterna)... What spark plug can fit on this turbo engine?model? THANK U!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes. You can now physically own a part of Zerotohundred.com! We've launched our virgin issue just yesterday and I'm excited to share this joy with you. You'd be pleased to know it'll be available at all major newsstands and bookstores so it shouldn't be too hard to spot!

Just to bring you up to speed and to keep our loyal members in the loop, this new Zerotohundred Magazine is a 132 paged, independent, bimonthly magazine that is licensed to and published...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience