Search results

1. K

D2 Racing Suspension Coilover Kits

pls pm price for nissan sylphy and mitsubishi colt z23 yr 2005
  2. K

list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

do you have the body part of mitsubishi colt z27?
  3. K

Chop Shop Item..

4. K

KEDAI POTONG SHOP: list all of car one car halfcut (sparepart)

5. K

Soon-Ho Autoparts/Halfcuts.

6. K

Side Mirror With LED Signal On Mirror

pls pm photo and price for nissan sylphy thanks
  7. K

Mitsubishi Colt Ralliart Ver.

it's kinda quiet in this thread...any more colt lovers here?
  8. K

Nissan Skyline 250GT (yr 2007)

Guys. .. I'm new to this thread. .. considering to buy a v36... but worry bout the parts. .. according to my friend who is running a kedai potong, this care is rare and limited in Japan , hardly to see on the road. .. Need advice from all the sifu here
  9. K

Nissan Skyline V36 250GT - 5 Speed

Guys. .. I'm new to this thread. .. considering to buy a v36... but worry bout the parts. .. according to my friend who is running a kedai potong, this care is rare and limited in Japan , hardly to see on the road. .. Need advice from all the sifu here
  10. K

V35 & v36 gt 250 & gt 350

11. K

you are right!!!!!!!!!:proud:
  12. K

Yeah, i'll keep you updated. btw, you you bought it for RM1500 right? if not mistaken, there're 2 units new 05 colt selling at around Rm92k in cheras, i guess it's cahaya auto??!!
  13. K

D_Y2k.6^ Thanks for the contact, i managed to get grace and she's checking on the availability, appreciate for your help ---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:35 PM ---------- i met him once when my friend sent his car there, his...
  14. K

The white color version r colt is based in Kepong, the owner bought a used NA colt and tender a half cut from japan, in fact he's running a workshop in kepong, anyway, the car is cool.........
  15. K

Thank bro, appreciate if you can get the contact number....wait for your good news
  16. K

Chop Shop sale..

do u have mit colt z25?
  17. K

Soon-Ho Autoparts/Halfcuts.

Hi, do you have mit colt z25?
  18. K

Guys, there's a car dealer selling 2 units Colt, white & black Check it out http://www.mudah.my/Mitsubishi+colt+mivec+turbo+NEW+car+ralli+art-6930558.htm
  19. K

I still prefer the ralliart....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everybody in the motoring world is eagerly awaiting Mini's return to the World Rally Championship (WRC) but nobody is more excited as the marque itself, and understandably so. They're showing off their rally machine, the Countryman WRC, every oppurtunity they get and lucky us that cameras were on hand at the official launch a while back.

There's...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience