Search results

1. M

Honda Launches 9th Generation Civic into Malaysian Market

Couldnt help to think that the front looks bit like Preve from far...
  2. M

Featured: Eric's CR-Z for TIMETOATTACK! - No longer a hybrid pushover

Yep, I'm very interested to know as well how's the battery would last in real life time attack. There will be very little chance to recharge the battery in the track coz last point hard brakings produces more heat than the kinetic energy required to recharge the battery. In GT5 simulation it...
  3. M

Idiot Drivers

Dude, if u cucuk ppl coz u want them to not road hog then they ma drive faster lor, no harm right Then if u road hog fast lane even tho left lane are free, ppl cucuk and horn also cannot, ppl kind enough not to cucuk and horn u and just overtake from left ALSO cannot then how lar brader..:rolleyes:
  4. M

Actually there is already an American tuner LHT that fitted a K20 into the CRZ and they call the car KR-Z.. :rolleyes: Can find the video of the test drive in youtube
  5. M

It does if this comes from an Insight or Prius. No offence to owners of these cars.. :)
  6. M

WTS Toyota Caldina GT4 2006/2010

The car is now temporary booked by a potential buyer while pending loan approval
  7. M

WTS Toyota Caldina GT4 2006/2010

<<<pricing updated>>>
  8. WTS Toyota Caldina GT4 2006/2010

Toyota Caldina GT4 2006/2010 for sale URGENT SALES * Buy from direct owner * One owner and car use for only weekend family outing * Good conditions * 100% no accident * Mileage: 58,000KM only. (typo mistake in earlier posting) * Selling the car below market price because wife is changing to...
  9. M

MBF credit card scam

I did some checks on the internet, it seems that its extremely difficult for the police to catch these buggers as they are using VoIP systems to call the victims. They probably have some software systems that can mask their line with any numbers they want something like this ...
  10. M

MBF credit card scam

I guess this con men are cashing in for the people to panic and follow what ever instructions they will give. I heard alot of this calls came in on weekend mornings, probably the best time to catch you off guard. Update: The "MBF" bank tried to call me back twice later that morning. I guess...
  11. MBF credit card scam

SCAM ALERT! I Just receive a call from this no 03 2167 7722, a guy speaking mandarin claiming he is from MBF, he got my IC no. and 10 yrs old address details. According to him I got a MBF card with an outstanding balance of RM 9750 used this year Jan in Singapore, when I said I don't have...
  12. M

How fast is Caldina GT4 ?

Cheaper option will be Pivot Speed Meter V... :D
  13. M

**ALERT** Con Man In Marketplace!

Ya man, should play along with them, bring them go merry go round or if can straight into the polis hand.. Can almost smell the modus operandi here...if you agree to sell to her, then she will arrange some awang hitams to pretend to be the pick up agents to meet you and then demand money from...
  14. M

Mentally Disabled Drivers

I saw a car being wheel locked at Ikea's disable parking lot, the whole family look so lost at what is happening to them....LOL, padan muka to the max sia.. Best part every cars passing them by people are staring max at them and some was even looking if they really have a disabled members in...
  15. M

Ultra racing bar for wira,satria,putra

Fender bar still available bro??
  16. M

A riders death wish: Yamaha R1 at full throttle through heavy traffic

Burnout Paradise City live in action...:burnout:
  17. M

Idiot Drivers

This could be one of those students studying at MMU, seen couple of them driving like farks here in CJ, most of the crashes at the bends here are also involving them.. Thanks for the head up Kevin, will keep my eyes open for this fella... ---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- 6 hour...
  18. M

D.I.Y. Windscreen Car Registration Number kit.

Excellent service from KC...can say the best seller I ever dealt with, prompt reply and quick updates from him...:D, one bump for ya!!
  19. M

You Cause Traffic Jams

Couldn't agree enough on the article..there are just too much dreaming drivers out there esp on Malaysia roads. Bad thing is drivers that overtook the road hoggers from the left are labeled as careless drivers...tsk tsk. One type of drivers that pisses off me the most are those that drive...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yep, it’s another horrific Ferrari accident, this time involving a F355. From the looks of it, seems that the driver of the Skoda Superb slammed into the rear end of the Ferrari literally splitting the F355 into two pieces. As you can see in the images below, the F355’s rear-end (including the V8 powertrai) is located several feet away from the main body!

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience