Search results

1. A

Advan RC 2

Pm best price tq
  2. A

Dc5 integra type r or nissan fairlady 350z?

i vote for that lady
  3. A

Howabout Ron 97? Which is da best?

What else,definately will be shell v power in terms of power
  4. A

turbo era

now days f1 freezing engine development and restrict aerodynamic year 2008 was the best, engine max on 20000rpm+best aerodynamic
  5. turbo era

i miss old days F1 YouTube - ‪Renault Turbo F1 1976‬‏ YouTube - ‪F1 TURBO with 1400 PS !!! Qualifying lap, tyres & engine ! Must see !‬‏
  6. A

Random Shot: F60 Upskirt

a proper (car)
  7. A

First new Formula One engine supplier for turbo-four

actually before they limit to 18k rpm they do can achieve 20k rpm too bad now was all get restricted
  8. A

Proton bags first points in IRC at Spain

the spec given was last year car now they increase the power output to 305hp as well the supplier for the suspension has change The Neo S2000 has collected some improvements over last year mainly in the suspension and engine For the former MEM has worked together with Dutch company Reiger for a...
  9. A

Freelance Investment Agent

Email me more [email protected]
  10. A

[WTS] Pioneer P80RS2

pm me your best price
  11. A

RM80K++ car for option

i vote subaru but it couldnt be your daily car
  12. A

Perdana EVO 3 fully loaded

your car look so nice specially the wheel do you know where can i purchase it tq free bump for you
  13. A

ACCORD or Camry(2.0)

sonata i mean the new sonata
  14. A

Choosing between Vios,Latio and City

vote city for city drive
  15. A

Mitsubishi evo 9 RS

yes it does in malaysia
  16. A

Mitsubishi evo 9 RS

Evolution IX was advertised to have 280 PS . The GSR produced 400 of torque, while the RS and GT produced 407 N·m The 2.0 L 4G63 engine has MIVEC technology (variable valve timing), and a revised turbocharger design boosting official power output at the crankshaft RS - "rally sport", revised...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys, i've converted my v6 auto to v6tt auto in 2009, no problems till early this year when hell broke loose. GB kong in april, change to another autott gbox and kong again exacty a month later which the seller decline any warranties. So i ended up using a manual tranny and i was told it was from a manual v6, code 312, 9'' and again told that it is okay to be installed in my V6tt. So now after using for 4-5 months, can feel that the new clutch is slipping. I was told by another friend of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience