Search results

1. K

Project MU brake products: are they very good?

No worries bro. You can done it later when ur disk started giving away. Double layer servo is a good upgrade later for ur ride:biggrin:
  2. K

Project MU brake products: are they very good?

hehe... with that budget i have already done twin pot caliper, steel braided hoses, double layer servo and good brake pad. but still depend on what car. me only drive national car:rolleyes:
  3. K

Improve braking system

when u bought the caliper, it comes together with the rotor. but please do research whether it is compatible with inspira and cost. its not cheap to change caliper
  4. K

Improve braking system

bigger rotor won't do much significant effect. caliper with twin pot and above will give tremendous effect.
  5. K

Improve braking system

what rotor u gonna use? why don't u search if evo 4 caliper and above are compatible with inspira.
  6. K

Improve braking system

bought at RM450. EBC green less dust right? but i google at RS pads they produce 900 degree pads now with minimal dust. :hmmmm:
  7. K

Improve braking system

i'm using 800 degree rapidstop now. works well in cold too but have to bear the heavy dust. might try ebc green after this or endless pad
  8. K

Rear boot bonnet heavy in P.Gen 2

i put soundproofing stuff on the bonnet at ea. then howie found out my dampers started giving away plus with the new weight from the soundproof stuff makes the bonnet can only stand halfway on its own. so i change the damper and solve the problems. i dun mind on hard pull as it really not...
  9. K

Improve braking system

get ebc pad. this is good stuff.
  10. K

maybe its hard because it still new. later in a few weeks it shall be soft again. i bought it last 2 weeks ago. maybe need time just like running in ur engine when it was newly bought. :biggrin:
  11. K

hehe.. u need pull hard most on the halfway. maybe it still new but hey, u can do some exercise with lol...:biggrin:
  12. K

u need to change the damper. i already did mine. now it really hard to lock down :banghead: but easier to open up. the damper is not expensive. but i bought not ori one coz the sparepart shop dun have stock for ori. :hmmmm:
  13. K

Matspeed high camshaft's degree

u can ask for g car care or dori-dori. they are pretty well in campro mod. they have been on malaysian super series since all these year. u can try that.
  14. K

changing brake system

most of persona user over the net complained the poor brakes performance especially from b line model. the spongy effect makes them feel insecure.
  15. K

changing brake system

yes i got the hose that came together with the caliper. don't know cheap or not. if lucky can get project u disk together with caliper. mine got slotted disk. evo 1,2,3 and pajero v6 share the same pad. so from ur info it shall be same with vr4 too.
  16. K

changing brake system

no problem bro. i only now a little bit of knowledge for campro mod. not many campro owner opt for this upgrade coz it quite costly unless u are prepared for this budget. at least to solve persona common brake issue is to change their stock servo to honda/nissan double layer servo. this will...
  17. K

changing brake system

this is what i've done on my car: a) twin pot evo 3 rm700 b) lower arm rm300 c) steel braided hose rm150(4 nos) d) double layer servo evo 3(persona can opt for honda servo) rm 150. e) rapidstop 800 degree rm480. want cheaper search for pajero v6 pad. u may find cheaper than this price...
  18. K

changing brake system

u can choose evo 3 twin pot. plug n play but must use evo lower arm.
  19. K

HELPP! can Saga BLM auto works with ori midbox + twisted bullet together??

campro always good to be paired with everco sflow muffler(top cat). 421 header u may try wegow with replace the o2 sensor to the bottom. stock piping and midbox is okay if u want to maintain it. ditch the swirl bullet.
  20. K

Large snorkel for gen2

i install neo snorkel to my gen 2. infact i install it together with neo airbox which is same size with gen2 airbox. so no need to worry. i think it bigger than gen2 large snorkel.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi All,

shopping around for a car - three top choices are Accord Euro R, Integra R, or the GTI
Anyone can share some info on the following on the GTI:
- any major differences between 05-07 models? Are all Mk5 and about the same?
- always been wary of Euro car electronics - any issues here like ECU problems, etc?
- seen a couple of 2 door versions being advertised - is the engine etc the same as the 4 door?
- what main things to look out for when checking one out?

Got plenty of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience