1. sk8didas

Toyota Camry 2012

just go drift and u will forget this shit~
  2. sk8didas

Do it yourself (DIY) Oil Catch Tank

good and usefull .. thanks for sharing for newbie like us .. ehehhe
  3. sk8didas

v6, car 300zx - z32 ..help me taiko

owh .. thanks alot to reply .. acctualy the z32 cost 32k without new paint, without player.. new but no one wanna buy this car long time ago as a result this car look so old and no one interested ... until now since... dont have an idea maybe about 10 years ago.. when i see this car the engine...
  4. sk8didas

Touge fever descends on Bukit Putus

wow.. i want to try my prelude here... ahahah
  5. sk8didas

RON 97 to rise to RM2.90

what booster we can use to increase ron when using ron95??.. help .. list it all if theres is.. noob here
  6. sk8didas

Toyota AE86 TRUENO-Initial D

im 1986 ... the bloody sideways ae86 is flowing in my body ,,, .. .. .. ---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:24 AM ---------- jizz in my pants
  7. sk8didas

A riders death wish: Yamaha R1 at full throttle through heavy traffic

yeahh!!... i love dis guy .. ghost rider ,, no mo soul .. empty,,, then fill it with RACER SOUL with power of the BALLS of STELL .. carrying with all the darkness to the world of bloodyrider!
  8. sk8didas

Evo regamaster 2 pieces for sale!!!

2 bijik rega pcd 114.3 x 4hole 15" ada tak??..
  9. sk8didas

Looking for Half Cut??????

looking for h22a gearbox .. lsd or non lsd ,,, and can send to w,p. labuan using kapal air ,,
  10. sk8didas

Chop Shop sale..

im looking for h22a gearbox .. non lsd also OK .. and can send to w.p.labuan??
  11. sk8didas

M2A4 gearbox

bro .. rm 1700 no nego but can send to w.p.labuan??
  12. sk8didas

17inch SPARCO RACING ori

no cap??

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If you didn't know already there are multiple types of Dynos in Malaysia and each have their quirks and differences.

The "heart breaker" dynos are Mainline and Mustang (there's more but right now I'm only focusing on those that I know are in Malaysia). These dynos have heavy loads resulting in lower HP numbers but usually on-point AFR tuning on and off-load. Tuners have mentioned that Mainline dynos are generally safer as there's more parameters to monitor when tuning.

Dynojet has two...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience