Search results

1. Sard Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator (Standard size)

Selling due to bought wrong size. Please note this is a new unit from warranty claim. COD in Damansara or SS2 or Cyberjaya area.
  2. ECR33-S2 stock boost controller

Hi Guys, Appreciate if you can help me with below questions, please see the attached picture for reference. 1. What is this part ? Stock boost controller ? 2. What does it do ? ECU Intervention ? What functions ? e.g. Boost cut yes no ? Fuel cut yes no ? Any other functions it...
  3. Problem with Proton Exora

Hi, This is to share my bitter story of owning a Exora so that you know what is to be expected when you are planning to get a Exora for yourself. After much serious consideration with other models in the same range, I bought my Exora M-Spec in May 2010, I am so regret now because the car will...
  4. Removing of coolant channels for aircon heater

Hi Guys, Just to check, how many of you have done this for your Skylines ? Questions, 1. Is it really necessary to remove/seal the coolant channels for a car that is more than 5 years old ? What is the life span of those rubber hose ? Anyone experienced water leaks due to this before ...
  5. Do you use BOV or CBV ?

I just read the below URL and curious to know what does majority of Skylines use ? http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/tech-forced-induction/327733-can-i-change-from-bov-to-cbv.html
  6. RB25DET stock is running MAF or MAP ?

Hi Guys, Sorry for asking this stupid question... :)
  7. Exora B-Line install 2nd & 3rd row air-con blower

Hi, I understand that the Exora B-Line does not comes with 2nd & 3rd row air-con blower, does anyone know if there is after market option for this ? I am planning to get a Exora B-Line but I am also hoping to have the same air-con setup as M-Line range.
  8. GTS/GTT Common tyre/rim size used locally

Hi Fellow Skyliners, I am curious to know what tyre/rim size do you guys use with our local road condition, please post your reply using below format for ease of comparison, thank you ! Take mine as example(copy it, edit, then paste it to reply), Car model: ECR33 Front: 235/45/17, rims...
  9. ECR33 Low-beam is turn off momentarily when flashing Hi-beam

Hi fellow ECR33 drivers, With your Low-beam on during night driving, when you pull the head lamp lever towards yourself to "flash" your hi-beam(when seeing leng lui or going to overtake or etc.), does your Low-beam gets turn off momentarily(comes back on when lever is released) ? My...
  10. Slow when filling fuel into ECR33

Firstly, Happy New Year to everyone ! When I pump fuel into my ECR33, I have to fill it in really slow otherwise the fuel will not be able to flow in properly and would splash out at me, if I pull the fuel filler trigger at 'full throttle' it will take just 2 to 3 seconds to spit out the fuel...
  11. Any one looking for a vented fiber bonnet for ECR33 GTS Series 2 ?

Hi ECR33 GTS Series 2 owners, Let me know if you are looking for a vented fiber bonnet, I am looking for an original one to swap, this fiber one is light but I prefer the original one, thanks. Note: Please note this swap is ONLY applicable to ECR33 Series 2 which is made from year 1996...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello friends

A very good Thursday from Mauritius :wavey:

This detailing job took over 5 days, from decontamination to coating, loads of defects removal and paint leveling.

Upon arrival:

Wash:

2BM method using mf wash mitt
Local car shampoo and APC mix...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience