Search results

1. T

RX-8 owner help needed

There are a few turbo kits out in the market already like for eg...GReddy. Costing about 13 - 15K. But not many ppl can tune it to the max yet. There are also some management sytems and piggy backs that will deal with the speed cut like the HKS SLD. But that depends if you have a manual or...
  2. T

RX-8 owner help needed

Hi I can loan to you my english one. I had it reprinted from Lennon. Call me if you need it. 012 2866699 Marcus President for rx8 club Malaysia
  3. T

RX8 Club Malaysia

Rx8 Club Growing Every Month Hi All, Sorry for not being in here for a long long time. I see that lennon and boony are in here to check up on the forum once in a while. Thanks guys. I am here to reannounce and refresh the public about the rx8 club Malaysia. The club now has about 35 members...
  4. T

RX8 Club Malaysia

Update Just Updating
  5. T

RX8 Club Malaysia

i'll try my best I'll try, but i got a feeling that they don't log in as much as we do. They told me they'd rather come for the bi weekly meets on wednesday. We have about 6 - 7 new members since the last time you came down for a meet with us. You said you were coming down to kl soon? any...
  6. T

RX8 Club Malaysia

Just updating
  7. T

RX8 Club Malaysia

all members meeting this wednesday. www.rx8club.com malaysian database forum
  8. T

RX8 Club Malaysia

hello boykichap good to see you in here too boykichap. So how? anyone interested in Super GT?
  9. T

RX8 Club Malaysia

still waiting We are still waiting for more members to join this forum. welcome aboard boony.
  10. T

RX8 Club Malaysia

RX8 Club Malaysia membership intake Hi all, We have recieved good response from the active members of the club so far. Our stickers and banners will be up soon and we encourage those of you who has an RX8 to sign up as well. You can call me on 012 2866699 -Marcus Our planned activities will...
  11. T

RX8 Club Malaysia

hi dave Thanks for the reply, It's good that the rotarys are getting something together too. At the moment, The rx8 Club Malaysia is under the guidance and roof of it's parent club which is the JSOC (Japanese Sports Car Owners' Club) We meet up on every friday at a location in PJ also. The...
  12. RX8 Club Malaysia

Anyone who owns an RX8 in Malaysia, Pls fill in your details and we will get back to you. So far we have about 35 members in our club and we are out there looking for more to join. We will then forward our next meeting details to you. We will be having our first club dinner on 18th...
  13. T

Pics of Engine bay

anyone know how to color the engin bay? where to spray? :ph34r: