Search results

1. Lexus RX 350

2010 Lexus RX350 CBU Low mileage Original condition Full service record with Lexus Malaysia Black interior Never involved in accident Private owner Welcome to view First owner from brand new Price RM 170,000 negotiable Please call Mr Ng 012-2138310
  2. 2012 Preve CFE

List of things done to the car: HID on low light LED on high light DRL activated 4 door and firewall soundproofing Roof insulated (no zinc sound when raining) Reverse camera added. Lenso Spec F 17 inch running on 225/45/17 Chassis foamed (solid feel with stock suspension and stock...
  3. [WTB] Wira 1.6 meter

Item(s): Wira 1.6 manual blackface meter Package includes: Everything working, trip, mileage, temp, fuel and speedo. Price: Offer me Warranty: Hopefully at least 1 week? Dealing method: COD Contact method/details: Pm or text me at 016-3235575 Age of item: Not of concern
  4. [WTS] Satria Neo Hi-line manual

I'm helping my friend to sell off his Satria neo year 2006. Car only used to go to uni everyday, minor mods to the exhaust system only. Other parts are the car are stock standard. Specs: Stock Manual Hi Line Satria Neo Year 2006 Mileage 27482 kilometers (very very low for a 4...
  5. [WTS] Drop in filter and microcompressor

[WTS] Ventos drop in filter Item(s): Ventos panel drop in filter for wira, satria, waja and putra. Compatible for all 4g1x and 4g9x standard airbox. Package includes: Just the filter Price:RM 40 (Price drop!) Warranty:Nil Dealing method: COD or postage Location of seller:Sunway...
  6. [WTS] Lightened Crank pulley SVDO

[WTS] Zerone Lightened Crank pulley SVDO Wira Satria Item(s): Zerone LCP for Wira satria 4g13/15 SVDO version. Package includes:Bando belt. Price: RM100 non nego Warranty: Nil Dealing method: COD or postage Location of seller: Subang, Sunway Contact method/details: PM or...
  7. [WTSwap] Vi-Design bumper and hood

Looking for anyone to swap bumper and bonnet with me. I am looking for a standard grey bonnet and bumper. Preferably the bumper comes with lips. :D Swapper will also have to top up, still negotiable. Colour must be GALAXY GREY. My hood comes with a custom air vent and extended eye lids...
  8. D

Improving low end torque

I have a Satria 1.3, using the asthmatic 4g13 engine. Just did my piping and changed from straight flow to s-flow muffler. The piping is 1.6 inch in inner diameter. I expected some low end torque to come, instead, I lost it all as compared to when I was using a straight flow. And at that...
  9. D

Adjustable suspension help.

Im driving a Satria 1.3. My standard abs for my rear konged out. So am looking for a replacement. I have found a few like this http://www.mudah.my/Absorber-Adjustable-ma...pan-4888744.htm and this http://www.mudah.my/Sustec-hi-low-adjustab...ira-3785882.htm Please advice me on...
  10. [WTS] Zenden bullet

Item(s):Zenden Twister bullet. Excellent for auto cars. Inlet 2 inch if not mistaken. Package includes: The bullet itself Price: Rm 40 last price. Warranty: Nil Dealing method: COD (Item still heavy) Location of seller: Sunway, Subang Contact method/details: 012-9805705 Age...
  11. D

4g13 exhast question

I have a question about the exhaust system. Currently running on 4-2-1, a swirl bullet and a straight flow muffler. Felt that it is a bit sluggish when on 3rd gear, low rpm. Does it afffect my low end torque if i remove the swirl bullet and replace it with just a pipe. Current and still on...
  12. [WTS] Replica MOMO steering

Item(s): Immitation Momo Steering Package includes:complete with horn cap and wira bosskit Price: RM30 Warranty:Nil Dealing method: COD Location of seller: Port Dickson, Subang Contact method/details:PM or 012-9805705 Age of item:1 year --- Item(s) conditions: Paint...
  13. [WTT] Open pod setup for drop in

[WTS] Simota Carbon Charger Sold!!!!
  14. Paiste Hi hats

Item(s): Top and bottom hi hat Paiste 101 Package includes: 1 set Price: Offer me. Please be reasonable. Warranty: Nil Dealing method: COD, so you can check the condition. Location of seller: Sunway Contact method/details: PM or 012-9805705 Age of item: Unknown ---...
  15. Intake tube length

Hey guys. Got a question over here. I have installed a short ram intake with a K&N open pod. Now my question is, which will provide better throttle response and better low end torque? I can make it longer, or shorter, and I tried both setup with my butt dyno. But I still couldnt make up which...
  16. Carbon fibre air filter

Item(s): Open pod carbon fibre (racecraft style) Package includes: Filter itself Price:Off me your price.Getting rid of it. Warranty: None Dealing method: Cod at Sunway Location of seller: Sunway Contact method/details: PM or 012-9805705 Age of item: --- Item(s)...
  17. D

Dismantle air temp sensor

Anyone here knows how to take out the air temp sensor (the one located on the air intake pipe). I tried to take it out and broke one of the bracket already.Thanks. Like the one pictured here http://drexchan.fotopic.net/p11390206.html. Credit to Drexchan. for using his picture without...
  18. Tach installation

Hi there. I just recently bought a 2 inch tachometer online, but it doesnt come with a manual. I have searched this forum on how to install this myself, but, still not much help. Im driving a staria injection, and would like to DIY the installation myself, for the fun of it. However, my...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i had a hunch, touched one wire that goes to the fuel pump and that wire felt kinda panas.

what could be the main cause? had a mech the fuel pump changed and did not supervise the installation, which i usually wud rather do myself.

was afraid it could melt something under there (external fuel pump).
and does it have something to do with the car dies every 5 minutes of idle?

gotta get pics later.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience