Search results

1. H

Replica Watch For Sale ( Complete Catalog )

Hi bro, have u got the stock for my replacement?
  2. H

Replica Watch For Sale ( Complete Catalog )

Thx for the Grand Carrera 17 bro. But the crown drop off and this bro here says he will replace it for me. Very efficient seller
  3. H

Want to convert from 4g13 to 4g93na

Hi, You have to check for wear and tear on the engine like the pistons, engine block, conrods etc.
  4. H

Proton 4G13/4G15....Satria/Wira/Saga

Hi guys, I'm using 4g13 now and i was wondering whether i could stroke it up to 1.5litre by fitting in 4g15 head. Possible?
  5. H

Jasma Smoke Digital Rpm Meter 52mm

1 piece. How about cod on sunday nite? Oh and do u provide/sell the meter holder?
  6. H

Can cod at subang usj 1?
  7. H

Still got stock?
  8. H

Waja 4g18 hood change to CPS hood

I would suggest u to browse through the zth marketplace first if you are not in need of it urgently. You can also get it from Proton itself but price will be hefty.
  9. H

Waja 4g18 hood change to CPS hood

Bro did u meant the new Waja CPS hood? If it is, then it can be done. The grill has to be changed as well.
  10. H

Satria Neo R3 Edition

Not 70 units meh?
  11. H

Satria 4G13 brake disc convert

Thx for the info bros. I'm also wanting to do the same thing as TS. Anyone knows the price for the full conversion?
  12. H

[WTS] Proton Satria GTI Conversion Bumper (PU)

does the rear bumper include the brake lights, reflector and grill?
  13. H

What is going now?

This car is very over-rated thanks to initial d 70k for a car that old is ridiculous. With 70k i can buy a satria gti and transplant an evo engine and lots of other mods. Then also can buy a brand new Vios J already. But its a different story for those so-called initial d fanboys. For them its...
  14. H

Gti Bumper For Sale!

Re: Gti Bumper For Sale! Hi, bro. the link to the pictures is broken. Mind if u repost it? I'm interested in buying the rear bumper
  15. H

turbo garrett ar48

still available?
  16. H

USED: Projector Head Lamp

hi. the wira projector still available?
  17. H

Mitsubishi Evo 9 Limited Edition ( Jackie Chan )

Did the rear bonnet got karate chopped by jackie chan himself??
  18. H

Honda Civic 1.7

not consider short la. but u can see from the roads there is not much 1.7 civic around. but we do see an abundance of fd2's

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can we DIY the Viper alike voice module?

So when we open/lock our car, it ll got the "Viper armed" and "Viper dis-armed" sound.

Feel annoying & bored with the standard alarm sounds which are di di, du du, doink doink sound like that -_-lll

Any DIY expert can share how to DIY this? Since nowadays, Fake BOV sound oso can DIY oledi, i think this voice module will b more easy, right?:cool:

Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience